Why did my cat pee in both of my shoes?

• Thread starter mapper
  • Start date
In summary: Eeeewww, Evo, hand me one of your shoes, I'm going to hurl. :yuck::grumpy: When I pack for a trip, I half to put the cats in the laundry room. :grumpy: If I don't they will jump in my suitcase and pee! Its the only time they misbehave.And then people wonder why I don't want a cat as a pet. :rolleyes:And then people wonder why I don't want a cat as a pet. :rolleyes::angry: In summary, my cats pissed in my shoes
mapper
Sitting at my desk all day, smelling small hints of this piss like smell once in a while. Take off my shoes just now and whowa... Very powerfull odor of cat piss! But get this, not just one shoe... one of my three cats pissed in both friggin shoes!

:devil: :grumpy:

Physics news on Phys.org
mapper said:
But get this, not just one shoe... one of my three cats pissed in both friggin shoes!

No they did not. You just have the talent called : 'owning smelly feet'

It's real easy to put the blame on some biochemical entity that is not capable of defending itself against your accusations. SHAME ON YOU

marlon

mapper said:
Sitting at my desk all day, smelling small hints of this piss like smell once in a while. Take off my shoes just now and whowa... Very powerfull odor of cat piss! But get this, not just one shoe... one of my three cats pissed in both friggin shoes!

My animals vomit in my shoes. :grumpy:

Nothing will wake you up faster in the morning than sliding your foot into a vomit filled shoe. :yuck:

Trust me, its cat piss. Clean socks, haven't worn these shoes for about a week. My other shoes are all fine. And the fact that I know without a doubt what cat piss smells like.

Evo said:

Nothing will wake you up faster in the morning than sliding your foot into a vomit filled shoe. :yuck:

Now that's making ME sick.. :yuck: :eek: :frown:

mapper said:
Trust me, its cat piss. Clean socks, haven't worn these shoes for about a week. My other shoes are all fine. And the fact that I know without a doubt what cat piss smells like.

It means they hate you.

I'm guessing you hate them, and they know it.

DaveC426913 said:
It means they hate you.

I'm guessing you hate them, and they know it.

maybe they just wanted to get rid of his smelly-feet-smell

marlon

Besides, you ain't alone smelly-feet-man...

scroll down to the bottom of the page of this link

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/week_2004_12_12.html [Broken]

marlon

Last edited by a moderator:
When I pack for a trip, I half to put the cats in the laundry room.
:grumpy: If I don't they will jump in my suitcase and pee! Its the only time they misbehave.

And then people wonder why I don't want a cat as a pet. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
And then people wonder why I don't want a cat as a pet. :rolleyes:

Only as a personal sniper? :tongue2: I can imagine your instructions to the cat: "Be vigilant, and shoot any tribdogs on sight!"

mapper said:
But get this, not just one shoe... one of my three cats pissed in both friggin shoes!

Are you sure that two of your three cats didn't piss in one shoe each?

marlon said:
scroll down to the bottom of the page of this link
That's a hoot, man. :rofl:

Evo said:

Eeeewww, Evo, hand me one of your shoes, I'm going to hurl. :yuck:

cepheid said:
Only as a personal sniper? :tongue2: I can imagine your instructions to the cat: "Be vigilant, and shoot any tribdogs on sight!"

didnt you know? all cats use awp's

Kakarot said:
didnt you know? all cats use awp's

damn cs camper cats!

Danger said:
Are you sure that two of your three cats didn't piss in one shoe each?

Or maybe all three took turns in both shoes! You know, one pissed in the shoe, then the next smelled that and had to piss on top of it, etc. :rofl: Maybe they're trying to tell you there's a shoe sale with your name on it!

The only good thing about cats is that they're biodegradable.

- Warren

chroot said:

- Warren
As a man with an allergy to them, I love this line. I've used it once already. :biggrin:

Artman said:
As a man with an allergy to them
What's your address, man? I have some combings from Lucy that need to be disposed of. :tongue:

Like most animals, cats will express themselves--especially resentment.

Whenever my brother and his wife went away, they would come home to find the bathroom tissue shredded into piles. They had to remember to store the rolls away before they left home.

After I had my cat declawed, he walked up onto me, and pissed on me. He had never done that before, or did it again. He was, shall we say, pissed.

The shoes probably had a scent of another male on them--where did you walk?

My cat is about 70% fat and has lost weight! All she does is roll on the floor and look for attention, besides her usual eating and sleeping.

yomamma said:
All she does is roll on the floor and look for attention, besides her usual eating and sleeping.
That's one of the reasons I maintain that cats are far more intelligent than dogs. Dogs are almost neurotic about doing anything to get the slightest sign of approval from a human. Cats know who's in charge, and it ain't us. (Fetch, boy! Fetch it yourself, dickhead. And fetch my dinner while you're at it.) :approve:

Danger said:
What's your address, man? I have some combings from Lucy that need to be disposed of. :tongue:
I got an address where you can stick...I mean send them. :tongue:

chroot said:

- Warren
The only good thing about cats is that they're fun to give a bath to: http://www.kaitaia.com/funny/flash/index.php?title=How+To+Wash+A+Cat&flash=cat.swf&width=400&height=300 [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
I just moved into a new apartment and a cat left a puddle centered and 6 inches from my door. Dogs have masters, cats have staff. Has anyone seen the flash game cat-cannon?

I almost forgot, what if one of your feet smells like ammonia?

1. Why do cats pee in shoes?

Cats have a natural instinct to mark their territory by urinating. Shoes may smell familiar to them and they may view them as a safe place to mark.

2. Is my cat trying to tell me something by peeing in my shoes?

Cats may pee in shoes as a form of communication, indicating that they are unhappy or stressed. It could also be a sign of a medical issue, so it is important to monitor your cat's behavior and consult with a veterinarian if it continues.

3. How can I prevent my cat from peeing in my shoes?

Make sure your cat has access to a clean and easily accessible litter box. You can also try placing aluminum foil or double-sided tape in your shoes to deter them from entering. Additionally, providing your cat with plenty of toys and attention can help reduce stress and prevent unwanted behavior.

4. Can the smell of cat urine be removed from shoes?

Yes, there are various products and methods that can effectively remove the smell of cat urine from shoes. These include enzyme cleaners, vinegar and water solutions, and commercial odor removers. It is important to thoroughly clean and dry the shoes to prevent the smell from returning.

5. Is it normal for cats to pee in shoes?

No, it is not a normal behavior for cats to pee in shoes. If your cat is consistently peeing in your shoes, it could be a sign of a medical issue or a behavioral problem that requires attention. It is important to consult with a veterinarian to rule out any potential health concerns and address any underlying behavioral issues.