My Study: Suggesting to Person Without Speaking

• Medical
  • Thread starter questi0nmark
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Research
In summary, the person has been conducting a study where they suggest to someone without speaking for them to do something simple like pick up a bowl. This is not done through hypnosis and the person being suggested to must be in a certain mind state. The person is seeking responses and criticism for this study, but has not provided enough information for others to comment effectively. Further details can be requested for a better understanding of the study.
questi0nmark
(sorry on the un-official sounding of this post)

I have been conducting my own little crazy study, and I wish to get responses, and critisism for this.

This whole thing is sort of along the lines of suggesting to the person without speaking to do something.

Now, the thing is that you can't make them going around and killing people. All they do is do something simple like pick up a bowl.

None of this is done with hypnosis, the person is completely awake, concious, but they have to be in a certain mind state (as apposed to being completely off the wall, like a major case of ADHD).

I wanted to keep this post short (and it seemed random), so if you want more detail, you can ask.

Biology news on Phys.org
questi0nmark said:
This whole thing is sort of along the lines of suggesting to the person without speaking to do something.
Are you talking about visual clues, external stimuli, or telepathy?

it's probably along the lines of external stimuli if I'm thinking of that definition right.

questi0nmark said:
it's probably along the lines of external stimuli if I'm thinking of that definition right.
Can you explain how you plan to accomplish training the subjects? It's impossible to give you feedback on what you're doing/thinking without any information.

Well, the subjects aren't trained at all. It's just any person in a certain mind state (something along the lines of them being in deep thought, or trying to remember how to do something, like in cooking, or playing with clay)

You've asked for responses and criticism, but haven't provided a sufficient explanation of what you're doing for us to comment much at all. What's your goal, what's your methodology, how will you measure responses, etc?

1. What is "My Study: Suggesting to Person Without Speaking"?

"My Study: Suggesting to Person Without Speaking" is a research study that explores nonverbal communication techniques to suggest ideas or information to another person without using spoken language.

2. Why is this study important?

This study is important because nonverbal communication plays a significant role in our daily interactions and can greatly influence how we understand and respond to others. By understanding how to effectively suggest ideas without speaking, we can improve our communication skills and build stronger connections with others.

3. What methods were used in this study?

This study used a combination of observations, experiments, and surveys to gather data. Participants were observed in different scenarios where they were asked to suggest information to others without speaking. They were also asked to complete surveys and provide feedback on their experiences.

4. What were the main findings of this study?

The main findings of this study were that nonverbal cues, such as gestures, facial expressions, and body language, can effectively convey ideas and information to others without using spoken language. Additionally, the use of nonverbal cues was found to vary based on cultural and individual differences.

5. How can the results of this study be applied in real-life situations?

The results of this study can be applied in various real-life situations, such as business meetings, social interactions, and teaching environments. By understanding and using nonverbal cues effectively, individuals can improve their communication skills, build rapport with others, and convey ideas or information more clearly and confidently.