9/11 Educational Radio Show- I need expertise

• Thread starter LightbulbSun
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Radio
In summary, the conversation is about finding experts in structural engineering, aeronautics, physics, etc. for a 9/11 educational radio show and discussing conspiracy theories surrounding the event. The participants also mention a show on the History Channel that debunks common conspiracy theories and recommend a book, "Charlie's War," for background information on Afghanistan leading up to the attacks.
LightbulbSun
Hey guys. I know conspiracy theories and the discussion of 9/11 in general is frowned upon on this forum, but I am looking for some experts in structural engineering, aeronautics, physics etc. for my 9/11 educational radio show tomorrow morning. I use a website called BlogTalkRadio to do my show which basically allows you to host your own radio show from over the phone. So if any experts out there relevant to 9/11 who will be available tomorrow please let me know if any of you can make it as guests for this show. Thanks a bunch.

Most of the focus will be on educating people about the details of 9/11 and some of it will be directed at debunking conspiracy claims. I had to add this to explain why I threw in conspiracy theories at the top.

Physics news on Phys.org
Did you see the shows on the History Channel yesterday? They did a really nice job of debunking a bunch of the most common conspiracy theories.

The show Moonbear is mentioning is a good view. I watched a fair amount of it. While I think they could have gone into much more depth on some things, I think they did well on most. It's unfortunate that they did not pick some of the more prevalent topics and allow for back and forth between the conspiracy theorists and the experts.

If you can get a copy of that show, by all means watch it.

This book does not tell you a lot about conspiracy theories, but gives you a lot of background for Afghanistan up to immediately before the 9/11 attacks: "Charlie's War" by Charlie Wilson (retired U.S. Congressional Representative); soon to become a Hollywood movie.

1. What is the purpose of the 9/11 Educational Radio Show?

The purpose of the 9/11 Educational Radio Show is to provide an educational platform for discussing and analyzing the events of the September 11th terrorist attacks. The show aims to inform and educate listeners about the historical and political context of the attacks, as well as the impact it had on society and global relations.

2. Who are the experts involved in the show?

The show features a diverse group of experts, including historians, political scientists, journalists, and survivors of the attacks. These experts bring a range of perspectives and knowledge to the show, providing a well-rounded and comprehensive discussion of the topic.

3. What topics are covered in the show?

The show covers a wide range of topics related to the 9/11 attacks, including the events leading up to the attacks, the response from the government and the public, the impact on national security and foreign policy, and the aftermath of the attacks. The show also explores the cultural and societal effects of the attacks and how it has shaped our world today.

4. How is the information presented in the show verified?

All information presented in the show is thoroughly researched and verified by the experts involved. The show's producers also fact-check all information before it is presented on air to ensure accuracy and credibility.

5. Is the show biased in any way?

The show aims to present a balanced and objective perspective on the events of 9/11. While some experts may have their own individual opinions, the show as a whole does not promote any specific bias or agenda. The goal is to provide listeners with a comprehensive and unbiased understanding of the topic.