Get Paid for Contributing to Discussion Board: Ask Here

• Thread starter TenNen
  • Start date
In summary, a contributor on a discussing board is someone who pays for a premium membership. It is possible to get paid for submitting articles on certain websites, but it is not common for contributors to be paid for their contributions. The speaker's friend works for a website called devshed and the speaker hopes they will stop being a contributor there because they don't think it is a good place to be. However, the speaker still looks up to their friend and has learned a lot from them about OOP.
TenNen
My friend is a member of a discussing board, and to be more precise as a contributer, I would like to know if a contributer will get paid or not. Can anyone help me ?
Thanks a lot,

Physics news on Phys.org
The title "contributor" here is usually given to those who pay for the premium memberships. So, you will be paying in order to gain a contributor title.

If you mean getting paid by doing something for the site, I think Physicspost.com offers money for people willing to submit articles (not sure, but a mentor would know!).

Thanks Dagenais, (smile)
My friend works for devshed, I just really wanted him to stop being a contributer there and that is all. I don't know lots of things there, or how the systems are structured, but it is not a good place to stick with, I think so, and I hope he would understand what I really mean.

Just a thought, which might be wrong...but I -we- as always look up to him much, real life out there is like that, and that is what he and they have taught me...(smile)
I learned lots of things about OOP from him...;)

-Fiona

Last edited:

1. How can I get paid for contributing to discussion boards?

There are several ways to get paid for contributing to discussion boards. One way is to join online marketplaces that offer paid discussion board opportunities. Another way is to apply for freelance writing jobs that require contributing to discussion boards as part of the job. You can also start your own blog or website and monetize it through advertisements or sponsorships.

2. How much can I expect to get paid for contributing to discussion boards?

The amount you can get paid for contributing to discussion boards varies depending on the platform, the type of job, and your level of experience. Some platforms offer a fixed rate per post or per hour, while others use a revenue-sharing model. The average pay for contributing to discussion boards is around $10 to $30 per hour.

3. What skills do I need to get paid for contributing to discussion boards?

To be successful in getting paid for contributing to discussion boards, you should have excellent writing skills, good research skills, and the ability to engage with an online audience. You should also have a thorough understanding of the topic you are discussing and be able to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively.

4. Are there any specific topics or niches that are in high demand for discussion board contributors?

Yes, some topics and niches are in higher demand for discussion board contributors than others. These include technology, finance, health and fitness, lifestyle, and personal development. However, the demand for discussion board contributors can vary depending on current trends and the needs of the platform or company.

5. Is it possible to make a full-time income from contributing to discussion boards?

While it is possible to make a significant income from contributing to discussion boards, it may not be enough to replace a full-time job. It can be a good source of supplemental income, but it may not provide a stable, consistent income. It is important to have multiple sources of income when working as a discussion board contributor.