Late to the Party? Find the Perfect Gift Here!

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, the person who bought the "Computer Engineer Barbie" online said that the product is not what it is supposed to be. The toy does not come with glasses and the title of the toy is not accurate.
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Ever see the perfect gift for someone right after their birthday has passed..?

http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/i...g+sites&utm_source=froogle&utm_campaign=18426

(I'm not saying who.. :wink: )

18426_lg.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
Oooh they have Panda Poo too.

I kinda liked the elephant poop roses.

Can I use it for toilet paper?

Topher925 said:
Can I use it for toilet paper?

That would be unsanitary.

I just found this one for you ("Computer Engineer Barbie"... yes she's really for sale!):
http://mat.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMAT1-7356750v380.jpg [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
physics girl phd said:
I just found this one for you ("Computer Engineer Barbie"... yes she's really for sale!):
http://mat.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pMAT1-7356750v380.jpg [Broken]
[/URL]

I really hope that is not the product name for this version of Barbie. :frown:

Are we calling everyone walking around with a laptop and a Bluetooth headset "Computer Engineers" now? I don't see anything on that doll that could warrant the use of the title Engineer. :grumpy:

Edit: Oh my gosh; it is... http://shop.mattel.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4032107

*facepalm*

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Does she come with a nerf gun and empty mountain dew bottles for the Barbie cubicle?

I voted for Comp Eng. three times!

MotoH said:
That would be unsanitary.

How?

Dembadon said:
Are we calling everyone walking around with a laptop and a Bluetooth headset "Computer Engineers" now? I don't see anything on that doll that could warrant the use of the title Engineer. :grumpy:

How about glasses?:cool::biggrin:

I'm confused, how did we get from Poop Paper to Barbie Comp Engineer? :confused:

Ouabache said:
I'm confused, how did we get from Poop Paper to Barbie Comp Engineer? :confused:

Me too!
I hope someone move these posts to the barbie thread:shy:

Ouabache said:
:blushing:

Just me... noticing a "missed b-day present" for MIH. Thread hijacking I suppose. :blushing:

Evo said:
Oooh they have Panda Poo too.

Math Is Hard said:
I kinda liked the elephant poop roses.

Is anyone verifying the poo for species of origin?! False labeling is always a possibility!

What do you write on poo poo paper? A breakup letter? A resignation?

I wrote 'I'm tired of this sheet' on mine.

1. What types of gifts are typically recommended for someone who is late to the party?

The types of gifts that are typically recommended for someone who is late to the party are thoughtful and personal gifts that show you put effort and consideration into the present. These can include items such as personalized gifts, gift baskets, or experience gifts.

2. How much should I spend on a gift if I'm late to the party?

The amount you should spend on a gift if you're late to the party depends on your relationship with the recipient and your budget. It's always best to go for a gift that is within your means and reflects your relationship with the person.

3. Is it better to give a late gift or no gift at all?

It is always better to give a late gift than no gift at all. Even if you are late to the party, it's important to show your appreciation and thoughtfulness by giving a gift. It's never too late to show you care.

4. What if I don't know the person very well, but I still want to give a gift?

If you don't know the person very well, it's best to go for a safe and universal gift that anyone would appreciate. This can include items such as a gift card, a nice bottle of wine, or a small gift basket. It's always the thought that counts.

5. What are some creative and unique gift ideas for someone who is late to the party?

Some creative and unique gift ideas for someone who is late to the party include a personalized photo album or frame, a DIY gift basket with their favorite items, or a subscription to a monthly box service. These gifts show thoughtfulness and effort, even if they are given late.