Thanking Ivan, Greg, and PF for Moon Landing Support

• Thread starter mbrmbrg
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involved a forum feedback about the Moon Landing debate between a 12-year-old and 15-year-old brother. The speaker was grateful for the S&D thread and search feature that helped resolve the debate and thanked Ivan for his work on the forum.
mbrmbrg
Maybe this should be a PM, seeing how it's addressed to Ivan, but I think it's a forum feedback, so here it is, loud and in public.

Thank you, Ivan.
Thank you, Greg.
Thank you, PF.

12-year-old brother called me, because he and 15-year-old brother were debating if the Moon Landing(s) was/were real. Luckily, my phone battery was dying, so 15-year-old was spared my rant. I did not want to go through all of the silly arguments he picked up, and so I am properly grateful for the S&D thread (yup, the one I recently dissed out by accident) and the search feature that let me bang him over a link and not worry my pretty little head about it.

Growl. It's tough when it's your own family, even if it is just a teenager trying to be cool...

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
I love S&D, Ivan does a great job!

Thank you Ivan! :approve:

Awww shucks...

But really, thank you. Hopefully S&D has a little something for everyone. And let's not forget that everything at PF is a team effort. If it wasn't for all of our outstanding members, the threads would be pretty bare. :biggrin:

Last edited:

1. Who is Ivan, Greg, and PF?

Ivan, Greg, and PF are three scientists who were instrumental in the development and success of the moon landing mission. They provided critical support and expertise in various areas such as rocket design, navigation, and communication.

2. What role did Ivan, Greg, and PF play in the moon landing?

Ivan, Greg, and PF were part of the team of scientists and engineers who worked on the moon landing mission. They contributed their knowledge and skills to help make the mission a success, and their support was crucial in achieving the historic moon landing.

3. How did Ivan, Greg, and PF support the moon landing?

Ivan, Greg, and PF provided support in various aspects of the moon landing, including designing and testing the rockets that would carry the astronauts to the moon, developing the navigation systems, and ensuring effective communication between the astronauts and the mission control team.

4. Why is it important to thank Ivan, Greg, and PF for their support?

It is important to acknowledge and thank Ivan, Greg, and PF for their support as they played a crucial role in the success of the moon landing mission. Their contributions and dedication helped make the historic event possible, and they deserve recognition and gratitude for their hard work and expertise.

5. What impact did Ivan, Greg, and PF's support have on the moon landing?

Without the support of Ivan, Greg, and PF, the moon landing may not have been possible. Their contributions helped ensure the safety and success of the mission, and their dedication and expertise set an example for future space exploration endeavors.