Paying money for rocket designing request.

In summary, paying for a rocket designing request involves providing financial compensation for a skilled individual or team to design a rocket. This could include payment for materials, labor, and expertise needed to create a functional and safe rocket design. The cost of a rocket designing request can vary depending on the complexity of the project and the experience of the designer. Ultimately, paying for a rocket designing request allows for the creation of innovative and efficient rockets for various purposes, such as space exploration or commercial use.
Seedo
Greetings,

I've been looking at Physics forums few months ago, but I never taught of making an account. So now I'am motivated and I have made one and this is my first post.

I'am 17 years old, I'am a Java programmer. I have wide knowledge of many things in the computer world. I have a gaming website 'www.Grinderscape.org'

I love space/astronomy so I have a small request, I want to design a rocket something like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1InOfwr0c", I want something near to this like I can put my own camera and some features on the rocket like the more altitude it goes more I pay. I have a budget up to $500.00 (U.S Dollars).

I can either bank transfer or send money directly using Paypal, I can write any Agreement/Term. I will need you to help me like how I'am going to start what should I buy, how I'am going to do this. And on every time interval I send you the money you request.

Note: If I posted in a wrong place please move this to the correct place.

Special Regards,
Lou SH~
www.Grinderscape.org[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Have you tried simply purchasing a pre-made rocket capable of holding a camera?

Well, I live in Dubai and they don't allow me to purchase any ignitors or motors. I really need help seriously I can pay more.

I would recommend finding a model rocket forum or site and asking them. It's not that we don't want to help you, it's just that a forum specifically for that kind of hobby would be much more help for you.

Seedo said:
Greetings,

I've been looking at Physics forums few months ago, but I never taught of making an account. So now I'am motivated and I have made one and this is my first post.

I'am 17 years old, I'am a Java programmer. I have wide knowledge of many things in the computer world. I have a gaming website 'www.Grinderscape.org'

I love space/astronomy so I have a small request, I want to design a rocket something like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ1InOfwr0c", I want something near to this like I can put my own camera and some features on the rocket like the more altitude it goes more I pay. I have a budget up to $500.00 (U.S Dollars).

I can either bank transfer or send money directly using Paypal, I can write any Agreement/Term. I will need you to help me like how I'am going to start what should I buy, how I'am going to do this. And on every time interval I send you the money you request.

Note: If I posted in a wrong place please move this to the correct place.

One should work up. It's not clear what restrictions there are for exporting to, or importing into, Dubai, but Estes Rockets has a large selection of rockets. They used to have one that took photos from a small camera.

http://www.estesrockets.com/snapshottm (now out of stock, but dimensions are shown)

It's best to start with something small and build up to the size needed.
http://www.estesrockets.com/

One should work under the supervision of an experienced rocket designer.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Can I pay for a customized rocket design?

Yes, you can pay for a customized rocket design. Many companies and organizations offer this service for a fee. You can also hire a freelancer or consultant to create a custom design for you.

2. How much does it cost to pay for a rocket design?

The cost of paying for a rocket design can vary greatly depending on the complexity of the design, the expertise of the designer, and other factors. It is best to research and compare prices from different sources before making a decision.

3. What are the benefits of paying for a rocket design?

Paying for a rocket design can have several benefits, including access to professional expertise and resources, a customized and unique design, and potentially faster and more efficient development of your rocket.

4. Are there any risks involved in paying for a rocket design?

As with any financial transaction, there are potential risks involved in paying for a rocket design. It is important to do thorough research on the designer or company you are considering and ensure that you have a clear understanding of the terms and conditions of the agreement.

5. Can I negotiate the price for a rocket design?

Yes, you can negotiate the price for a rocket design. It is common for designers and companies to have flexible pricing depending on the project and client. However, it is important to have a realistic budget in mind and to communicate openly and clearly with the designer about your needs and expectations.