Congrats Lisab: New PF Mentor & Team Leader!

• Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date
In summary, Lisab is joining the PF Mentor program and will be teaming up with Evo in the Lounge and roaming elsewhere when assistance is needed. Lisab is a community favorite and is welcomed to the fold.
Please give a round and congratulate Lisab as our new PF Mentor! Over the last few years Lisab has shown her leadership, dedication and proven to be a community favorite. Lisab will be teaming up with Evo in the Lounge and roaming elsewhere when assistance is needed. Congrats and welcome Lisab!

Physics news on Phys.org
Yaaaaay! Welcome Lisab!

You can start by cleaning out the hot tub! :tongue2:

Congrats, Basil!

WOOHOO! Welcome to the fold lisab!

I take my coffee with amaretto creamer.

micromass said:
You can start by cleaning out the hot tub! :tongue2:

Also the sauna and massage chair! :D

Congratulations Lisab! Now about cleaning the hot tub...

Yay! :approve:

*scrubs hot tub, sauna, and massage chair (eeeeeew!)*
*secretly sips Evo's amaretto*

Thanks everyone!

Hey! You look green!
And it suits your complexion! :approve:
Congrats!

Congrats basil :D SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH!

Congratulations, lisab! :approve:

Congratulations lisab. Now you're greener than green.

Evo said:
WOOHOO! Welcome to the fold lisab!

I take my coffee with amaretto creamer.

You're such a lucky lady.

Wonderful to see you move up, lisab!

I've already managed to get lost, and I think I just walked into the wrong bathroom :redface:.

Well deserved lisab! Glad you're there/here!

Great, congratulations. Lisa,

Welcome!

My mug (really):
http://65.98.18.218/images/P/0492_l.jpg

Earl Grey, please.

Last edited:
George Jones said:
Welcome!

My mug (really):
http://65.98.18.218/images/P/0492_l.jpg

Earl Grey, please.

I'll have to buy that mug and sneak it into a few tests. I'm sure nobody would be suspicious.

Congrats! :smile:

Wonderful, congratulations!

Congrats, Lisa!

Congratulation! You got level up!

Choose your class:

1. PF Defender - Defender of all that is good and just on PF, such as cake, punch, and pi.

2. PF Warlock - Only the ghastly trail of locked threads reveals your presence.

3. PF Farmer - Your army of hired hands, aka lesser forum members, to do things like make Evo coffee or scrub the showers numbers in the tens, maybe even the twenties!

Last edited:

What is the significance of Lisab becoming a PF Mentor and Team Leader?

Lisab's appointment as a PF Mentor and Team Leader is a recognition of her expertise and contributions to the scientific community. It is a prestigious role that comes with responsibilities such as guiding and mentoring other scientists, leading research projects, and making important decisions for the team.

How will Lisab's new role benefit the scientific community?

Lisab's new role will benefit the scientific community in several ways. Her expertise and knowledge will be shared with other scientists, leading to the advancement of research and scientific understanding. She will also act as a role model for aspiring scientists, encouraging and inspiring the next generation of researchers.

What qualifications and experience does Lisab have for her new role?

Lisab has a strong academic background, with a PhD in her field of study. She also has several years of experience in conducting research, publishing papers, and collaborating with other scientists. Additionally, she has shown leadership skills in her previous roles, making her well-suited for her new role as a PF Mentor and Team Leader.

How will Lisab balance her new role with her own research projects?

As a PF Mentor and Team Leader, Lisab's main responsibility will be to guide and mentor other scientists. However, she will also continue to lead her own research projects and contribute to the scientific community. She will manage her time effectively and prioritize tasks to ensure a balance between her new role and her own research projects.

What advice does Lisab have for aspiring scientists?

As an accomplished scientist and a mentor, Lisab's advice for aspiring scientists is to stay curious, work hard, and never stop learning. She also emphasizes the importance of collaboration and communication in the scientific community. Additionally, she encourages young scientists to be resilient and persevere through challenges in their research journey.