Register to reply

Experiment with Earth magnetic fields abnormal

Share this thread:
beatfrequency
Nov21-13, 09:13 PM
P: 10
I have an enigmatic problem that I cannot explain.

I have on video the results of this experiment at particular location where I believe bio-electromagnetic weapons testing is occurring.

Does anyone have theories of why the following occurs?

I have several sized physical compasses that the experiment all works with so it is not a result of friction or anomalies of the compasses.

When the compass is in steady state it points to magnetic north, but when it is moved a couple feet relatively quickly straight down it spins several times counter clockwise while going down the body. It stops again at magnetic north. Then when it is brought up a couple feet quickly it spins in a clockwise rotation. This is repeated continuously.

Can anyone shed some light on this phenomenon?

Thanks in advance.
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Symphony of nanoplasmonic and optical resonators produces laser-like light emission
Do we live in a 2-D hologram? New Fermilab experiment will test the nature of the universe
Duality principle is 'safe and sound': Researchers clear up apparent violation of wave-particle duality
Baluncore
Nov21-13, 09:44 PM
Sci Advisor
Thanks
P: 1,906
Maybe local magnetic fields. We do not know your method of moving the compasses or the near environment.
pixelpuffin
Nov21-13, 10:45 PM
P: 41
try a control test somewhere you think the magnetic fields are ordinary at least once
i think its just a normal occurrence and i doubt any "bio-electromagnetic weapons" would cause such a thing

beatfrequency
Nov22-13, 12:18 AM
P: 10
Experiment with Earth magnetic fields abnormal

The experiment has been done in a field, in homes 20 feet from any metallic object including on the subject. The compasses were lifted by a human being parallel to the plane of the ground up and down about 1.5 feet.

Register to reply