Where do PF mentors come from?

• Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date
In summary, the different PF mentors became mentors because of the love and connection between the parents. Greg Bernhardt uses special powers to create mentors, and the tokolosh is one of these.
Janitor said:
If you plan on starting a room dedicated to America-bashing and/or to the praise of North Korea and of Islamic theocracies, may I be the first to nominate Adam for the mentor job?

I second that nomination. I'm ashamed to have the same name as that kid.

Physics news on Phys.org
When I grow up I want to be a mentor just like Ivan Seeking.

jimmy p said:
When I grow up I want to be a mentor just like Ivan Seeking.

You'll have to apply for citizenship on Planet X, then.

Tom Mattson said:
You'll have to apply for citizenship on Planet X, then.

Planet X ? I thought it was Eroticon 6 !

Gokul43201 said:
Planet X ? I thought it was Eroticon 6 !
It is, but cut Tom some slack. He doesn't have time to keep up with the latest literature on the Seeking phenomenon. (It may not seem that way to you or me, but some issues may be more pressing.)

I'd prefer Eroticon 6 to Planet X, but I suppose I better book a cruise to both planets, just to be on the safe side.

zoobyshoe said:
It is, but cut Tom some slack. He doesn't have time to keep up with the latest literature on the Seeking phenomenon. (It may not seem that way to you or me, but some issues may be more pressing.)

That's true. Since showing up on X [aka Eroticon 6] Tom has spent most of his time at the Kevlar Viper leg holster fitting shop.

Actually, I think after Eroticon 6, you should go the Planet X's triplet, Planet XXX