Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
In summary, Robbin is going to a family reunion this weekend and will be away from PF for a while. He will miss his friends, and they will miss him.
Smurf
Goodbye Everyone!

See you monday. :wink:

Family reunion this weekend, get to see my cousins which I havn't seen in a while and meet Robbin's fiance (he's an argentinian doctor). So I'm going out of town - won't have PF access for a while. Later! :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
EVERYONE PARTY!

Smurf said:
See you monday. :wink:

Family reunion this weekend, get to see my cousins which I havn't seen in a while and meet Robbin's fiance (he's an argentinian doctor). So I'm going out of town - won't have PF access for a while. Later! :biggrin:
:cry: :cry: A whole weekend without you. :cry: Hurry back! <sniff>

Evo said:
:cry: :cry: A whole weekend without you. :cry: Hurry back! <sniff>
Don't wash. I'm coming. :biggrin:

1 goobf card to whoever recognizes the quote!

who will call me a racist in the meantime then?

get patty to do it.

http://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/hypatia3811.jpg Hope you have a great time. I'll look after your country while your gone{sets free hundreds of wild Corgies}

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, the thread title got my hopes up :smile:

Have a fun trip bud!

*sets us up the bomb in Smurf's car/aluminum can*

*slaps pengwuino*

not in the car! under it!

Looks like the whole country is in a complete debt to Europe,

yomamma said:
*slaps pengwuino*

not in the car! under it!

Its my first time! Give me a break!

first time my @$$ :rolleyes:

okay I'm back... half a day early.

That was quick. :bugeye:

He couldn't bear to be away from us.

yeah well, I would've stayed another night if robbin and marcelo hadn't changed their plans too. I caught a ride back with them.

Smurf said:
yeah well, I would've stayed another night if robbin and marcelo hadn't changed their plans too. I caught a ride back with them.

Go back, we didn't get to enjoy it long enough!

1. What is the purpose of "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend"?

The purpose of "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend" is to bring together family members who may not have seen each other for a long time and allow them to reconnect and spend quality time together.

2. How often does "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend" take place?

The frequency of "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend" varies depending on the family. Some families may have a reunion every year, while others may have it every few years.

3. What activities are typically included in "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend"?

The activities included in "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend" can vary, but they often include games, meals, and outings to local attractions. Some families may also organize family history presentations or group activities like hiking or scavenger hunts.

4. Is "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend" only for immediate family members?

No, "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend" can include extended family members such as aunts, uncles, and cousins. Some families also invite close family friends to join in the reunion.

5. How can I plan a successful "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend"?

To plan a successful "Goodbye Everyone - Family Reunion Weekend," it is important to communicate with all family members and gather input on activities and dates. It is also helpful to create a budget, delegate tasks, and stay organized throughout the planning process. Additionally, consider the needs and preferences of family members to ensure everyone has a good time.