Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition

• Thread starter Micha
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lhc
In summary, the "Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition" is a rap battle competition that takes place at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) facility in Switzerland. It started in 2015 and is held every two years, with the most recent event being in 2019. The competition is open to anyone passionate about rap and science, and the teams can consist of a mix of people from different backgrounds. The main purpose of the event is to promote science and engage a wider audience in the world of particle physics and the research being done at the LHC. Winners are determined by a panel of judges and also by audience votes.
Micha
Then check this out:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Micha said:
Then check this out:

Neat! As well as everything else, some of the rhyming is clever.
Thanks for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird, but, amusing.

hah i like it

That rap is mad fly.

I thought they did a great quality job of explaining and educating in a fun way. Two thumbs up!

Well that covers 5 minutes of my AP Physics class for next year. Now, I need something for the other 12,795 minutes.

What is the "Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition"?

The "Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition" is a unique event that combines the worlds of science and hip-hop. It is a rap battle competition that takes place at the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Switzerland, specifically at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) facility.

When did the "Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition" start?

The first "Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition" took place in 2015, with subsequent events being held every two years. The most recent event was in 2019.

Who participates in the "Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition"?

The competition is open to anyone who is passionate about rap and science. Participants can be scientists, researchers, students, or anyone interested in these fields. Teams can also consist of a mix of people from different backgrounds.

What is the purpose of the "Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition"?

The main goal of the event is to promote science and engage a wider audience in the world of particle physics and the research being done at the LHC. It also aims to break stereotypes and show that science and hip-hop can coexist and even complement each other.

How are winners determined in the "Rap-Battle at CERN: LHC Edition"?

The winners are determined by a panel of judges who evaluate the rappers on their scientific content, creativity, and overall performance. The audience also has the opportunity to vote for their favorite team, which is taken into consideration by the judges.