10 days festivalizing & cruising up the coast

• Thread starter DaveC426913
  • Start date
In summary, while you were away for 10 days, there were some interesting events that took place in the forum. Evo and Astronuc eloped, Moonbear was caught for gun running, hypatia encountered a stalker, lisab is back in rehab, russ waters shared some pictures, Ivan Seeking lost his sense of smell temporarily, and Math Is Hard did not make it to Hollywood on American Idol. However, you also missed a thread about finding a past post and some posts from a forum member who was on vacation.
DaveC426913
Gold Member
OK, been away for 10 days festivalizing & cruising up the coast (pix to follow).

What'd I miss (other than 484 new PF messages)? Anything good? Anything bad?

Physics news on Phys.org

Evo and Astronuc eloped, but you were here for that weren't you. um what else? Moonbear was busted for gun running. hypatia had some sort of trouble with a stalker, but won't give us any details. lisab's back in rehab, fingers crossed on that one. russ waters-pictures, say no more. Ivan Seeking lost his sense of smell for a couple of days, all better now though. Math Is Hard didn't make it to Hollywood on American Idol, simon was a prick to her. I think that just about covers everything.

You missed my whole thread on finding a past post of yours.

You missed all of the posts I didn't make over the last 10 days because I was on vacation visiting my parents.

1. What exactly is the "10 days festivalizing & cruising up the coast" event?

The event is a 10-day long festival and cruise experience that takes place along the coast. It combines the excitement of attending various festivals with the relaxation of a cruise vacation.

2. Where does the event take place?

The event takes place along the coast, with various stops at different cities and ports. The specific locations may vary from year to year.

3. What types of festivals can I expect to attend during the event?

The festivals included in the event can range from music festivals, food and wine festivals, cultural festivals, and more. Each year, the event organizers carefully select a diverse range of festivals to offer a unique and enriching experience for attendees.

4. Is the event suitable for all ages?

Yes, the event is suitable for all ages. However, some festivals may have age restrictions for certain activities or events, so it is important to check the event schedule beforehand.

5. What is included in the event package?

The event package typically includes accommodations on the cruise ship, access to all included festivals, meals, and onboard entertainment. Some additional expenses may include optional excursions and activities at each stop, as well as any souvenirs or merchandise purchased during the event.