Make value of s in this formula 27S^4

In summary, the value of s in this formula is unknown and must be provided in order to solve for the final result. To find the value of s in this formula, you will need to have all other variables and constants identified and then use algebraic methods to isolate s on one side of the equation. The value of s in this formula can be a negative number, depending on the specific values of the other variables and constants. The purpose of s in this formula is to represent an unknown quantity or variable that is needed to solve for the final result. It is an essential part of the equation and cannot be omitted. The unit for the value of s in this formula depends on the units of the other variables and constants in the equation,
r-soy
make value of s in this formula 27S^4

Hi
S = 2X10^-36
make value of s in this formula 27S^4
the answer : 3.435 X 10 ^-9 but i can't find this answer when i tru solve it
my answer 1.35x10^-4
please I want the help >>

Physics news on Phys.org
I thought you wanted \(\displaystyle 27 S^4= 2*10^{-36}\). So first divide both sides of the equation by 27: \(\displaystyle S^4= \frac{2}{27}*10^{-36}\) and then take the fourth root: \(\displaystyle S= \sqrt[4]{\frac{2}{27} 10^{-36/4}\). However, that is NOT "3.435 X 10 ^-9" so apparently I am misunderstanding your question.

1. What is the value of s in this formula?

The value of s in this formula is unknown and must be provided in order to solve for the final result.

2. How do I find the value of s in this formula?

To find the value of s in this formula, you will need to have all other variables and constants identified and then use algebraic methods to isolate s on one side of the equation.

3. Can the value of s be a negative number in this formula?

Yes, the value of s in this formula can be a negative number. It all depends on the specific values of the other variables and constants in the equation.

4. What is the purpose of s in this formula?

The purpose of s in this formula is to represent an unknown quantity or variable that is needed to solve for the final result. It is an essential part of the equation and cannot be omitted.

5. Is there a specific unit for the value of s in this formula?

The unit for the value of s in this formula depends on the units of the other variables and constants in the equation. It is important to maintain consistency in units when solving for s.