Saving Plots & Data from Matlab Wavelets Toolbox

In summary, to save a plot from Matlab Wavelets Toolbox, you can use the "saveas" function. This function allows you to save the current figure in a variety of formats, and you can also specify the file name and location for the saved plot. Additionally, you can save multiple plots at once using the "export_fig" function and save data using the "save" function. You can also specify the file format and location for the saved data using the "saveas" function. Finally, you can automate the saving process using the "print" function and a loop.
getofa
Hello,

Does anyone know how to save the plots and some of the data results generated by the Matlab Wavelets Toolbox with the GUI?? I would like to save that along with all the statistical results from the GUI when performing "Multisignal Analysis 1-D"
I am using Wavelets 4.4 and it not as easy as File/Save.

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
One way is to perform the same data analysis using MATLAB commands instead of using GUI thereby you will get the result directly and plot them in a desired manner.

1. How do I save a plot from Matlab Wavelets Toolbox?

To save a plot from Matlab Wavelets Toolbox, you can use the "saveas" function. This function allows you to save the current figure in a variety of formats, such as PNG, JPEG, PDF, etc. You can also specify the file name and location for the saved plot.

2. Can I save multiple plots at once from Matlab Wavelets Toolbox?

Yes, you can save multiple plots at once from Matlab Wavelets Toolbox using the "export_fig" function. This function allows you to save multiple figures in different formats, and you can also specify the file names and locations for each plot.

3. How can I save data from Matlab Wavelets Toolbox?

To save data from Matlab Wavelets Toolbox, you can use the "save" function. This function allows you to save variables or arrays in a .mat file, which can be loaded and used in future Matlab sessions.

4. Can I save data in a specific format using Matlab Wavelets Toolbox?

Yes, you can save data in a specific format using the "saveas" function. This function allows you to specify the file format for the saved data, such as .csv, .txt, etc. You can also specify the file name and location for the saved data.

5. Is there a way to automatically save plots and data in Matlab Wavelets Toolbox?

Yes, you can use the "print" function to automatically save plots and data in Matlab Wavelets Toolbox. This function allows you to specify the file format, file name, and location for the saved plots and data. You can also use a loop to save multiple plots and data automatically.