M. Born & J.R. Oppenheimer Ann. Der Phys. 84 Paper: Free Download

• Thread starter new_986
  • Start date
In summary, the paper "M. Born & J.R. Oppenheimer Ann. Der Phys. 84" was published in 1927 and discusses the mathematical formulation of quantum mechanics and its applications to atomic and molecular systems. It was co-authored by Max Born and J. Robert Oppenheimer and is significant in the field of physics as it laid the foundation for quantum mechanics. The paper is available for free download and has had a significant impact on the scientific community, being cited in numerous research papers and textbooks.
new_986
Born Oppenheimer??

Hi every one...
could anyone provide me This paper for free because i couldn't get it in my region:
M. Born and J. R. Oppenheimer, Ann. Der Phys. 84, 457 (1927)
I appreciate this and thank u very much

Physics news on Phys.org

Just to make sure: You know it's in German, right?

Here's a translation to english (Google Scholar is your friend):

http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/pt/manby/papers/bornop.pdf

yes I know, Thank you all

What is the paper "M. Born & J.R. Oppenheimer Ann. Der Phys. 84" about?

The paper, published in 1927, discusses the mathematical formulation of quantum mechanics and its applications to atomic and molecular systems.

Who were the authors of the paper?

The paper was co-authored by Max Born, a German physicist, and J. Robert Oppenheimer, an American physicist.

Why is this paper significant in the field of physics?

This paper laid the mathematical foundation for quantum mechanics, which revolutionized our understanding of the subatomic world and has had numerous applications in various fields of physics.

Is the paper available for free download?

Yes, the paper is available for free download on various websites, including the Annalen der Physik journal website and the arXiv preprint server.

What impact has this paper had on the scientific community?

This paper has had a significant impact on the scientific community, as it contributed to the development of the field of quantum mechanics and has been cited in numerous subsequent research papers and textbooks.