Can Someone Help Me Find Dr. Owen Gingrich's Email Address?

• Thread starter pmb_phy
  • Start date
In summary, Pete lost the email address of Dr. Owen Gingrich, a professor emeritus at the Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, after wiping his system clean and reinstalling windows. He asks for help in finding the email address, but is able to eventually locate it through a search on Harvard's public directory.
pmb_phy
Dr. Owen Gingrich is professor emeritus at the Havard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics. I was discussing something (i.e. "Intelligent Design") in e-mail with him and I lost his e-mails and his e-mail address (I had to wipe my system clean and reinstall windows so I lost everything). I can't figure out how to get his e-mail address again. Can someone help me in this?

Thanks

Pete

Physics news on Phys.org
rachmaninoff said:
You mispelled his name both times. Dr. Gingerich is listed on the public directory of Harvard's site: http://www.fas.harvard.edu/home/search.html
Thank you. I did a search at Harvard and found the name as I mispelled it. Its for that reason that I didn't see my mistake as well as doing a search on Google which didn't produce a recommendation for a correction. :frown:

Pete

1. Can you provide me with Dr. Owen Gingrich's email address?

As a scientist, I do not have access to personal email addresses of other individuals. However, you can try contacting the organization or institution that Dr. Owen Gingrich is affiliated with to obtain his email address.

2. Is it possible to find Dr. Owen Gingrich's email address online?

It is possible to find Dr. Owen Gingrich's email address online if he has made it publicly available. You can try searching for his name and contact information on professional networking sites or through a simple Google search.

3. How can I reach out to Dr. Owen Gingrich if I don't have his email address?

If you are unable to find Dr. Owen Gingrich's email address, you can try contacting him through his organization or institution's contact information. You can also try reaching out to him through social media platforms or by sending a letter to his office address.

4. Is there a specific protocol for contacting Dr. Owen Gingrich via email?

It is always best to follow professional etiquette when contacting someone via email. Make sure to introduce yourself, state your purpose for contacting Dr. Owen Gingrich, and be polite and concise in your message. It is also important to use a professional email address and avoid using all caps or excessive punctuation.

5. Can you help me find Dr. Owen Gingrich's email address for a specific reason?

As a scientist, I am unable to assist with personal requests or inquiries. It is best to contact Dr. Owen Gingrich directly for any specific reason or request. You can try using the methods mentioned above to obtain his email address and reach out to him directly.