PF Contributor Badge Bug - Report Here!

• Thread starter WannabeNewton
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a member receiving a PF Contributor badge without paying and it was speculated to be a bug. The conversation then turned to a member receiving anonymous sponsorship and the possibility of receiving administrator privileges or a lifetime supply of gummy bears. The conversation also mentioned a member receiving compensation and a discussion about billionaires and Shakespeare. Lastly, the conversation mentioned learning to play a song on the mandolin.
WannabeNewton
Science Advisor
Hi guys! So I randomly got the PF Contributor badge but I never paid or anything as of yet. It's probably a bug so yeah just wanted to let you guys know so you could fix it.

Physics news on Phys.org
I saw this post's title, and thought I better congratulate WBN on his new status!

Then I read the content of the post, and yeah... haha.

First it was your profile count - now this. What next? Administrator privileges?

StevieTNZ said:
I saw this post's title, and thought I better congratulate WBN on his new status!

Then I read the content of the post, and yeah... haha.

First it was your profile count - now this. What next? Administrator privileges?
Or a life time supply of gummy bears :[

WannabeNewton said:
Or a life time supply of gummy bears :[

You have an anonymous sponsor :)

Greg Bernhardt said:
I know another member that got comped. She is my buddy.

WannabeNewton said:
Hi guys! So I randomly got the PF Contributor badge but I never paid or anything as of yet. It's probably a bug so yeah just wanted to let you guys know so you could fix it.

Greg Bernhardt said:

Good things happen to good people. :smile:

Greg Bernhardt said:
Oh, well thanks very much to that person; that's really kind =D! Wherever you are...

WannabeNewton said:
Oh, well thanks very much to that person; that's really kind =D! Wherever you are...

And just for the record, it was not I, Oh newest of PF buddies. :smile:

It will be at least 24* months before I'm a billionaire, and can provide such lavish gifts.

-----------------------------
*according to my business model anyways. :tongue2:
Last, but not least, I must smite de Cotswold Cheese with a pox for putting Shakespeare into my head...

ps. Good job staying on my good side.

LZ yielded the first song I learned to play on my Mandolin. :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHJH0ETi8D4​

OmCheeto said:
ps. Good job staying on my good side.

LZ yielded the first song I learned to play on my Mandolin. :cool:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHJH0ETi8D4​
One of their greatest too! (Then again all their songs are the greatest xD)

1. What is the "PF Contributor Badge Bug"?

The "PF Contributor Badge Bug" is a known issue on the website "Project Feedback", where users are not receiving the contributor badge despite meeting all the requirements.

2. How can I report the "PF Contributor Badge Bug"?

To report the "PF Contributor Badge Bug", you can click on the "Report Here!" button located on the website's homepage. This will redirect you to a form where you can fill in the necessary details and submit your report.

3. What are the requirements for receiving the contributor badge on "Project Feedback"?

The requirements for receiving the contributor badge on "Project Feedback" are: completing at least 3 projects on the website, receiving an overall rating of 4 or above on each project, and providing constructive feedback on at least 5 other projects.

4. Is there an estimated timeline for fixing the "PF Contributor Badge Bug"?

Unfortunately, there is no estimated timeline for fixing the "PF Contributor Badge Bug" at this time. The website's development team is working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

5. Will I be notified when the "PF Contributor Badge Bug" is fixed?

Yes, once the "PF Contributor Badge Bug" is fixed, the website's development team will send out a notification to all users who have reported the issue. The contributor badge will also be automatically awarded to those who have met the requirements.