A couple of bothering questions

• Medical
  • Thread starter Peon666
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Couple
In summary, the conversation discusses two questions about masturbation and body asymmetry. The forum does not allow for online diagnoses and it is normal for the body to have mild asymmetry. However, if there are recent changes, it is advised to consult a physician. The conversation also mentions the importance of getting regular eye exams.
Peon666
A couple of bothering questions!

Alright docs, I've got the following couple of questions:

1- Is there any way (symptoms etc.) to judge whether a person masturbates or not?

2- I have a problem that one side of my body is different from other side. Is like this that one side of my body is a bit mroe sensitive to the things like if I hit it will effect more on one side than other. Even my one leg is a bit skinner than the other. And not only this, one of my testicles is a bit different is 'symmetry' than the other, although their size is same. Anotehr thing that my eye sight is weak but sight of one eye is weaker than other.

What's going on?

Biology news on Phys.org

This forum does not allow for "online diagnoses".

1) No
2) Mild asymmetry of the body is normal. Everyone has one hand or foot slightly larger than the other, one side slightly stronger than the other, often one eye better than the other, and for men, yes one testis hangs somewhat lower than the other.

However, if any of this is a recent change rather than the way you've always been, consult a physician. And you should already be getting your eyes examined if you think your vision is weak.

I completely agree with Moon

Believe me this that it's really odd to see one with an absolutely symmetrical body :rofl:

Nothing to add that Moonie hasn't said so succinctly.

What is the meaning of "A couple of bothering questions"?

"A couple of bothering questions" can refer to a set of questions that are causing annoyance, concern, or discomfort.

Why do some questions bother us?

Questions can bother us for various reasons, such as being controversial, personal, or challenging our beliefs. They can also cause discomfort if we do not have an answer or are unsure of the answer.

How can we deal with bothersome questions?

One way to deal with bothersome questions is to actively listen and consider the perspective of the person asking the question. We can also take time to reflect on the question and seek out more information or different viewpoints.

Can bothersome questions be beneficial?

Yes, bothersome questions can be beneficial as they can challenge our thinking and lead to personal growth and development. They can also help us understand different perspectives and promote critical thinking.

How can we ask questions without bothering others?

To ask questions without bothering others, it is important to consider the timing, tone, and context of the question. We should also be respectful and open-minded in our approach and avoid making assumptions or judgments.