What falling in love feels like to you

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of love and its various aspects and effects on people. Different perspectives and experiences are shared, ranging from the initial attraction and infatuation to the more stable and lasting platonic relationships. Despite the ups and downs of being in love, it is still seen as a cherished and complex emotion that can bring both joy and pain.
Every time I open up to someone[a female] (outside my nuclear family) I only get hurt so love to me:

[1] doesn't exist
------OR------
[2] means hurt, pain and sorrow
---------OR-----------
[3] is a clever joke

:smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Edin_Dzeko said:
Every time I open up to someone[a female] (outside my nuclear family) I only get hurt so love to me:

[1] doesn't exist
------OR------
[2] means hurt, pain and sorrow
---------OR-----------
[3] is a clever joke

:smile:

I'm like the king of bad advice, so please take this with a grain of salt, if you would. I loved exactly one woman in my life, and I know she was the one; but I wasn't honestly looking for her when we met. I never expected her; I wasn't planning on her. She just appeared in my life.

Personally, I don't think people meet "the right one" in any of the so-called usual places, or with intent.

I once tried Eharmony even, and found myself ending up, only describing my dear Jayne, through the survey. And then the funniest thing happened: Eharmony ACTUALLY TOLD ME, that they couldn't help me! :rofl:

But even crazy as it may sound: that was one of the happiest moments of my life. And you know why? Because, to me at least, it was just another affirmation of the uniqueness of the woman I loved. It meant that she was irreplaceable. I already knew that, but Eharmony proved it. To them: either no such person exists, to match; or, comes close enough.

A few years ago.. I fell in love with my bestfriend. I've known her for 4 years and she was the only person I've talked to on a constant basis. It seemed like we could talk about anything, yet we were totally different from each other, but somehow very familiar.

The moment it happened had to be pointed out to me by her friend. She said to me, "I wish I had a guy who would look at me the way you look at her." I've realized that I was looking at my friend with a smile of acceptance, trust, admiration, and reverence. Her words were like a gentle soothing sound, her face a gentle smile with the cute way her nose would kinkle, and those nerd glasses she had. It was adorable. I felt happy just to talk to her, it filled me with joy and serenity.

Unfortunately, when you are friends for so long its impossible to get out of the friendszone. The story ends quite bitterly, and so.. real 'love' is improbable. How would you fall for someone if you don't know them? It can only be on physical appearances, and likely not to last. If you fall for your friend its unlikely to become something more without that attraction.

cronxeh said:
A few years ago.. I fell in love with my bestfriend. I've known her for 4 years and she was the only person I've talked to on a constant basis. It seemed like we could talk about anything, yet we were totally different from each other, but somehow very familiar.

The moment it happened had to be pointed out to me by her friend. She said to me, "I wish I had a guy who would look at me the way you look at her." I've realized that I was looking at my friend with a smile of acceptance, trust, admiration, and reverence. Her words were like a gentle soothing sound, her face a gentle smile with the cute way her nose would kinkle, and those nerd glasses she had. It was adorable. I felt happy just to talk to her, it filled me with joy and serenity.

Unfortunately, when you are friends for so long its impossible to get out of the friendszone. The story ends quite bitterly, and so.. real 'love' is improbable. How would you fall for someone if you don't know them? It can only be on physical appearances, and likely not to last. If you fall for your friend its unlikely to become something more without that attraction.

In my case: it just sort of happened, the physical attraction. Jayne was 25 years older than me. And in my wildest dreams: I never thought she would like me at all that way; or that I would fall for her. But I did. And she totally changed what I wanted in a woman.

cronxeh said:

yikes. Oh oh. that's not good. I'm kinda in that type of situation right now. I really hope there's an exception to your rule else I'm going to have to start distancing myself

Edin_Dzeko said:
yikes. Oh oh. that's not good. I'm kinda in that type of situation right now. I really hope there's an exception to your rule else I'm going to have to start distancing myself

Its been 2 years and I still can't move on. Unfortunately she made a mistake of thinking that I did and contacted me again trying to rekindle the 'friends-only' part. That lasted 3 weeks, and guess what? The old feeling came back, and once it was over this time, the bitterness amplified 10 times.

Needless to say, I would pay any money and do any favors to forget about her. Insulin shock, electroshock therapy, whatever it takes. I just want any memory of her erased from my head. Forever.

FrancisZ said:
I'm like the king of bad advice, so please take this with a grain of salt, if you would. I loved exactly one woman in my life, and I know she was the one; but I wasn't honestly looking for her when we met. I never expected her; I wasn't planning on her. She just appeared in my life.

Personally, I don't think people meet "the right one" in any of the so-called usual places, or with intent.

I once tried Eharmony even, and found myself ending up, only describing my dear Jayne, through the survey. And then the funniest thing happened: Eharmony ACTUALLY TOLD ME, that they couldn't help me! :rofl:

But even crazy as it may sound: that was one of the happiest moments of my life. And you know why? Because, to me at least, it was just another affirmation of the uniqueness of the woman I loved. It meant that she was irreplaceable. I already knew that, but Eharmony proved it. To them: either no such person exists, to match; or, comes close enough.

man atleast you loved someone, and they loved you back. No harm in that. It's what I've always been looking for but with no luck so sometimes I decide I'll go the "womanizer" route so I won't fall in love, feel pain and rejection anymore. But I mean I want to be crazy for a girl and the girl to be crazy for me. That'd be great :rofl: love, hope I experience it someday

Edin_Dzeko said:

Don't distance yourself--just don't be forceful either.

There's a motto my great grandmother actually coined, that comes to mind. She used to say: "ANYTHING FORCED STINKS!"

Relationships can take years to manifest themselves, I think. Not that I'm a prime example or anything; but I didn't tell Jayne that I loved her for about 3 years (and even then, I had to write it in a letter and mail it to her, because I was too damn scared).

cronxeh said:
Its been 2 years and I still can't move on. Unfortunately she made a mistake of thinking that I did and contacted me again trying to rekindle the 'friends-only' part. That lasted 3 weeks, and guess what? The old feeling came back, and once it was over this time, the bitterness amplified 10 times.

Needless to say, I would pay any money and do any favors to forget about her. Insulin shock, electroshock therapy, whatever it takes. I just want any memory of her erased from my head. Forever.

Is she involved with anyone? If so, then leave her be. But if she isn't, I'd simply write her a letter expressing my feelings, and ask her to reciprocate. If she plainly says no, then leave her alone and focus on yourself. It's amazing what household projects/school work/employment can do to block out misery. Plus, you might meet somebody going to the store, going to class, or getting a job and doing it.

Love: it sometimes happens where you least expect it.

FrancisZ said:
Is she involved with anyone? If so, then leave her be. But if she isn't, I'd simply write her a letter expressing my feelings, and ask her to reciprocate. If she plainly says no, then leave her alone and focus on yourself. It's amazing what household projects/school work/employment can do to block out misery. Plus, you might meet somebody going to the store, going to class, or getting a job and doing it.

Love: it sometimes happens where you least expect it.

Yeah, no I actually don't need any advice in this department. She is the one from the time before I've had the firewall installed on my tough, manly exterior. Nowadays it bounces right off of me and I couldn't care less, and frankly I really couldn't care less about any female right now.

cronxeh said:

Dude, I feel the same exact way! It's why all of a sudden I'm active on this site especially in the Relationships section. I feel really hurt and rejected. I wish I could forget as well and move on with my life but it's really hard (emotionally) at the moment. Story simply:

we've been friends for almost 4 years now. Just recently, I was going through some tough stuff and I got real nasty with her over the phone and she got offended (I can tell) and we didn't speak for nearly nearly a month or two. then just last week Sunday we chat on Yahoo I asked why she hasn't been calling she said she doesn't want to (ouch!) :( I kinda had that coming since I was nasty to her. I took that really harshly and felt rejected I deleted her pics, e-mails and number 'cause I thought this is it. And then I left the chat without saying good bye. We haven't spoken since. But I think what hurts the most is having it end this way. Not finding out how she felt, where things could have gone and the thought of her and another guy's what kills me the most :cry: All the time spent on the phone, reading and writing e-mails, sending pics and it all ends like this, it really kills. I also feel like it's my fault and the guilt is just too unbearable. :frown:

FrancisZ said:
Don't distance yourself--just don't be forceful either.

There's a motto my great grandmother actually coined, that comes to mind. She used to say: "ANYTHING FORCED STINKS!"

Relationships can take years to manifest themselves, I think.

you have no idea how much that means to me. :approve: it's stuff like that has made me not want to give up

Edin_Dzeko said:
you have no idea how much that means to me. :approve: it's stuff like that has made me not want to give up

Don't listen to that. It does not take years, if it does it involves compromise and settling for the second grade choice that will be regretted later. Its not real.

I've had girls like that and I knew what they wanted, and I never allowed myself to drag them along just for some personal, selfish gain.

cronxeh said:
Don't listen to that. It does not take years, if it does it involves compromise and settling for the second grade choice that will be regretted later. Its not real.

I've had girls like that and I knew what they wanted, and I never allowed myself to drag them along just for some personal, selfish gain.

I'm just saying that it takes time to develop clarity of feeling. You don't have to make yourself a doormat; but you can admit to wrongdoing (like being nasty). You can also be straight with somebody and tell them how you felt, how feel now, and what your intentions are.

I think a hand written letter is due; you throw the ball in their court. I'd do several drafts to get it just so. My first drafts usually sound too random. Plus, it also gets it out of your system.

As Stan Lee once said: "writing is cheap psychology."

FrancisZ said:
I'm just saying that it takes time to develop clarity of feeling. You don't have to make yourself a doormat; but you can admit to wrongdoing (like being nasty). You can also be straight with somebody and tell them how you felt, how feel now, and what your intentions are.

I think a hand written letter is due; you throw the ball in their court. I'd do several drafts to get it just so. My first drafts usually sound too random. Plus, it also gets it out of your system.

As Stan Lee once said: "writing is cheap psychology."

I am on a different plane right now. I pretty much wake up in the morning and tell myself that she will never be mine, that we will never be together, never make out, never see each other again, never talk to each other again. I don't know if it works, but reminding yourself what is actual and real is important in my opinion.

cronxeh said:
I am on a different plane right now. I pretty much wake up in the morning and tell myself that she will never be mine, that we will never be together, never make out, never see each other again, never talk to each other again. I don't know if it works, but reminding yourself what is actual and real is important in my opinion.

Being realistic IS important; but not an excuse, and to the point of total avoidance of effort. Instead of having a daily mantra, why not forgive?

There is great potential for authentic love, between two people that can actually forgive one another, and not hold grudges. It isn't healthy to be pissed-off at someone for a long time, anyway (not that I haven't been myself).

Maybe give her a 2nd chance? Be the bigger person? Offer an olive branch? What harm is there is writing someone a letter explaining how you feel (as long as you do it like an adult)? No one does that anymore, but they should. Not only is it psychologically purging--and you ultimately don't have to send it (I certainly wouldn't send a first draft)--but it shows that you took the time to figure things out. I think many people, even if they don't actually WRITE correspondences, appreciate those who do.

Last edited by a moderator:
FrancisZ said:
Being realistic IS important; but not as an excuse, and to the point of total avoidance of effort. Instead of having a daily mantra, why not forgive?

There is great potential for authentic love, between two people that can actually forgive one another, and not hold grudges. It isn't healthy to be pissed-off at someone for a long time, anyway (not that I haven't been myself).

Maybe give her a 2nd chance? Be the bigger person? Offer an olive branch? What harm is there is writing someone a letter explaining how you feel (as long as you do it like an adult)? No one does that anymore, but they should. Not only is it psychologically purging--and you ultimately don't have to send it (I certainly wouldn't send a first draft)--but it shows that you took the time to figure things out. I think many people, even if they don't actually WRITE correspondences, appreciate those who do.

I am not looking for catharsis. I know she only wants friendship, and she knows I don't want to be friends only. She is a lousy friend for that matter. She was never there for me as a friend, and frankly she has no clue of what being friends means. So at best I am willing to be her boyfriend, but to pretend like she is worthy of being my friend is ludicrous.

I honestly think she does not deserve or want happiness. She has been dating some of the worst guys you could find, and been treated like trash, cheated and lied to. After a while it got old real quick. She would give them a chance but not me? Ok. I know there is nothing wrong with me structurally, mentally, or emotionally. So she is either scared of a real relationship, too dumb to see it, or just isn't chemically attracted. Which is the same thing anyway.

Something I just saw on a friend's facebook page made me think of this thread:

Your absence has gone through me
Like thread through a needle
Everything I do is stitched with its color.
~W.S. Merwin, "Separation"

cronxeh said:
I am not looking for catharsis. I know she only wants friendship, and she knows I don't want to be friends only. She is a lousy friend for that matter. She was never there for me as a friend, and frankly she has no clue of what being friends means. So at best I am willing to be her boyfriend, but to pretend like she is worthy of being my friend is ludicrous.

I honestly think she does not deserve or want happiness. She has been dating some of the worst guys you could find, and been treated like trash, cheated and lied to. After a while it got old real quick. She would give them a chance but not me? Ok. I know there is nothing wrong with me structurally, mentally, or emotionally. So she is either scared of a real relationship, too dumb to see it, or just isn't chemically attracted. Which is the same thing anyway.

Well, I'm not saying you should wait around for someone to grow up (and that kind of sounds like maybe that's what she needs to do--no disrespect to you, for your interest in such a person); but if you really feel that she is the one for you, then I would make that clear to her in writing (or at least say it).

Somehow, I know I've had that sort of an experience. The relationship never reached fruition really; but I did like this girl, and couldn't understand why she would go out with people who treated her badly. That sounds like she had an uneasy childhood; and maybe a bad relationship with one of her parents (probably her father).

I think it's possible that eventually she will straighten out. But it's your decision how much of that you're willing to contribute to. Ultimately, you know you can't change someone that isn't willing to change herself.

If you don't mind me asking: what's the attraction to her? If it's purely physical, you know it isn't worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
FrancisZ said:
If you don't mind me asking: what's the attraction to her? If it's purely physical, you know it isn't worth it.

Never had anything physical with her. She looks pretty, cute and petite, but I won't classify her as the Cadillac of women, more like a Kia Rio. And yet.. I would rather snuggle with this immature tard of a woman than anyone else.

cronxeh said:
Never had anything physical with her. She looks pretty, cute and petite, but I won't classify her as the Cadillac of women, more like a Kia Rio. And yet.. I would rather snuggle with this immature tard of a woman than anyone else.

Well that certainly sounds sincerely to me. So you feel an emotional attachment. Good.

I don't respect jerks either; of course, you have to be careful that you aren't just being critical of the competition. If these other guys are abusive, then maybe it is best to have it pointed out (either by you, or a mutual friend).

Do you know anything about her family? Are her parents divorced? Did they cheat on each other? Did her father abuse her mother? She might be just a girl who "wants to have fun" and all, and is throwing caution to the wind; or she might be acting out of deep emotional scarring; or she might just be playing mind games with you, because that's her personality.

FrancisZ said:
Well that certainly sounds sincerely to me. So you feel an emotional attachment. Good.

I don't respect jerks either; of course, you have to be careful that you aren't just being critical of the competition. If these other guys are abusive, then maybe it is best to have it pointed out (either by you, or a mutual friend).

Do you know anything about her family? Are her parents divorced? Did they cheat on each other? Did her father abuse her mother? She might be just a girl who "wants to have fun" and all, and is throwing caution to the wind; or she might be acting out of deep emotional scarring; or she might just be playing mind games with you, because that's her personality.

Well there are issues, but this is where I must stop. I am going to move on and forget this chick, eventually. And as for right now, I am going to sleep.

cronxeh said:
Well there are issues, but this is where I must stop. I am going to move on and forget this chick, eventually. And as for right now, I am going to sleep.

Good luck buddy, whatever you do.

No girls, no problems! :biggrin:

Edin_Dzeko said:
Dude, I feel the same exact way! It's why all of a sudden I'm active on this site especially in the Relationships section. I feel really hurt and rejected. I wish I could forget as well and move on with my life but it's really hard (emotionally) at the moment. Story simply:

we've been friends for almost 4 years now. Just recently, I was going through some tough stuff and I got real nasty with her over the phone and she got offended (I can tell) and we didn't speak for nearly nearly a month or two. then just last week Sunday we chat on Yahoo I asked why she hasn't been calling she said she doesn't want to (ouch!) :( I kinda had that coming since I was nasty to her. I took that really harshly and felt rejected I deleted her pics, e-mails and number 'cause I thought this is it. And then I left the chat without saying good bye. We haven't spoken since. But I think what hurts the most is having it end this way. Not finding out how she felt, where things could have gone and the thought of her and another guy's what kills me the most :cry: All the time spent on the phone, reading and writing e-mails, sending pics and it all ends like this, it really kills. I also feel like it's my fault and the guilt is just too unbearable. :frown:

You know you could always write her an email apologizing for your actions. When I was in my first year of university there was a female friend that I was attracted to. I asked her out and she said she just wanted to be friends, I appreciated the way she handled it and we were good friends. Four months later we started to have mutual feelings for each other, but things took a particularly nasty turn for me. I was stressed, uncertain about my future and I took this frustration out on my friends and on this woman, and I really pushed her away during this time. This behavior lasted a month but I did eventually go out of my way to express to her my regret for the harm I caused.

We rekindled our Friendship, and in a way it was a lot stronger than it was before. Although our friendship has unfortunately deteriorated over the years, I don't regret anything.

So my advice is this, tell her you were going through a rough time in your life, and you took it out on her and that you’re sorry for doing so. Don't try to turn it into a reopening of the friendship, just tell her your sorry and whatever happens you'll know you did the right thing, and it'll make moving on much more easier.

Edin_Dzeko said:
If I were you I'd feel all sad and depressed 'cause I remember that and the woman I married doesn't. Especially since you're the guy. It's like remembering the first time you met your "someone" and everything they wore and the things they said to you and they don't remember it like you do (in details). wouldn't it make you feel like you're into them more than they're into you? I'd really feel like crap. It's like liking a girl and remember her birthday and phone number and she doesn't remember yours :cry:
Heh, heh. She doesn't remember details like I do. She does many wonderful things for me, and we share many interesting experiences. :smile:

Astronuc said:
Heh, heh. She doesn't remember details like I do. She does many wonderful things for me, and we share many interesting experiences. :smile:

wow. I'd really be bothered by that though. I don't know why. But I'd feel like she's not really that into me. why doesn't stuff like that get to ya?? 'cause when you switch the tables women always make a big deal about men not remembering stuff like anniversary's and birthdays

rootX said:
No girls, no problems! :biggrin:

we weren't made to be alone. :tongue:

I would like to say screw girls and focus on my studies but then I seriously would like to meet someone know get to know 'em and marry in the future. That's better than waiting 'til you're out of school and successful to get a girl 'cause then because of your success and money every girl would want you. But if a girl can see you now that you don't have any cash and live with your parents then she likes you for you. It doesn't even have to be a bf/gf maybe serious friendship with the "future" in mind that at the right time and place you'll take things to the next level :cool:

anubis01 said:
We rekindled our Friendship, and in a way it was a lot stronger than it was before. Although our friendship has unfortunately deteriorated over the years, I don't regret anything.

So my advice is this, tell her you were going through a rough time in your life, and you took it out on her and that you’re sorry for doing so. Don't try to turn it into a reopening of the friendship, just tell her your sorry and whatever happens you'll know you did the right thing, and it'll make moving on much more easier.

that was my biggest fear from the beginning that you spend all this time working on a friendship and you get nothing out of it in the end and you just wasted your time.

I plan on giving it a month or two for her to cool down then I'll call her and as the convo goes on I'll let her know I'm sorry. But if she calls that's even better I'll also apologize aswell. but I think after what I did she's pretty much done with me. Even if she accepts the apology any feelings / interest she ever had has died. I could be wrong but that's how I see it. I never asked her out though. I told myself from the first time I met her, anything that will happen between us will happen on its own and I won't force the issue. I've also never been friends this long with a girl that I like before. Most girls I tell 'em how I feel and we take it from there.

cronxeh said:

If you're not good enough for yourself how will you be good enough for her?? Gotta have confidence. We saw this movie where this average looking guy got this girl that he really wanted 'cause he didn't give up in pursuit of her and did all kinds of things to get her despite their difference and their backgrounds. So "she will never be mine" is a very lame excuse. It's like a sports team going we're going to get killed by our opponents in Saturdays game. You've already lost before the match is played.

Edin_Dzeko said:
that was my biggest fear from the beginning that you spend all this time working on a friendship and you get nothing out of it in the end and you just wasted your time.

I plan on giving it a month or two for her to cool down then I'll call her and as the convo goes on I'll let her know I'm sorry. But if she calls that's even better I'll also apologize aswell. but I think after what I did she's pretty much done with me. Even if she accepts the apology any feelings / interest she ever had has died. I could be wrong but that's how I see it. I never asked her out though. I told myself from the first time I met her, anything that will happen between us will happen on its own and I won't force the issue. I've also never been friends this long with a girl that I like before. Most girls I tell 'em how I feel and we take it from there.

Dont call her. This girl is not at Evo stage (no offense baby). This girl needs to be played and laid. Wait for her to call and finish conversation in under a minute. Tell her you are busy and will call her back later that day. Say 8 pm. Dont call her back. Wait for her to call you then tell her you forgot. Dont be sorry. See where this takes you next, but it should reset the relationship on a less friendly tone.

Edin_Dzeko said:
If you're not good enough for yourself how will you be good enough for her?? Gotta have confidence. We saw this movie where this average looking guy got this girl that he really wanted 'cause he didn't give up in pursuit of her and did all kinds of things to get her despite their difference and their backgrounds. So "she will never be mine" is a very lame excuse. It's like a sports team going we're going to get killed by our opponents in Saturdays game. You've already lost before the match is played.

Hold up.. You schooling me?? :rofl:

you must be shrooming. No really. Totally bonkers.

And. . You saw a movie? Really. You do know that it never works like that in real life. In real life you write a letter and get laughed at by all her friends. Get a clue people. Guys share the private porn tapes with everyone and no such thing as Santa Claus.

Last edited:
cronxeh said:
Dont call her. This girl is not at Evo stage (no offense baby). This girl needs to be played and laid. Wait for her to call and finish conversation in under a minute. Tell her you are busy and will call her back later that day. Say 8 pm. Dont call her back. Wait for her to call you then tell her you forgot. Dont be sorry. See where this takes you next, but it should reset the relationship on a less friendly tone.

dude that's what screwed me from the beginning. I got caught up in that "game" nonsense that people like to compare relationships to. I was too caught up in trying to be this bad guy and have her being the one that calls me and such but now I see in trying to do that I might have possibly screwed up something nice. I'm done with that route. I'm not doing that game stuff and "women like jerks" and you got to be a bad boy anymore. Sure I won't be the perfect guy and I'll have my lacking areas but I won't take my relationship with someone as a game.

"This girl needs to be played and laid" wow you're nice. :rofl:

Edin_Dzeko said:
dude that's what screwed me from the beginning. I got caught up in that "game" nonsense that people like to compare relationships to. I was too caught up in trying to be this bad guy and have her being the one that calls me and such but now I see in trying to do that I might have possibly screwed up something nice. I'm done with that route. I'm not doing that game stuff and "women like jerks" and you got to be a bad boy anymore. Sure I won't be the perfect guy and I'll have my lacking areas but I won't take my relationship with someone as a game.

"This girl needs to be played and laid" wow you're tnice. :rofl:

Dont blame the method. You just couldn't close the deal because your timing was bad. you've been her friend aka gay brother for 4 years!

Last edited:
Edin_Dzeko said:
I'm done with that route. I'm not doing that game stuff and "women like jerks" and you got to be a bad boy anymore.

Hold on.. How many women do you meet and talk to daily? How many numbers do you get a week?

<h2>1. What are the physical sensations you experience when falling in love?</h2><p>When falling in love, you may experience an increased heart rate, butterflies in your stomach, flushed cheeks, and a feeling of warmth or tingling in your body. These physical sensations are caused by a release of hormones such as adrenaline and oxytocin.</p><h2>2. How does falling in love affect your brain?</h2><p>Falling in love can activate the reward centers of your brain, leading to feelings of pleasure and happiness. It can also decrease activity in the amygdala, which is responsible for fear and anxiety, leading to a sense of calm and security.</p><h2>3. Can you describe the emotional aspects of falling in love?</h2><p>Falling in love can bring about a wide range of emotions, including excitement, joy, happiness, and even fear. You may also feel a strong sense of connection and attachment to the person you are falling in love with.</p><h2>4. How does falling in love impact your behavior?</h2><p>When falling in love, you may find yourself wanting to spend more time with the person you love, and may even prioritize their needs and desires over your own. You may also feel more motivated and energized to do things that make your partner happy.</p><h2>5. Is there a difference between falling in love and being in love?</h2><p>Yes, falling in love is often described as the initial stage of a romantic relationship, where strong feelings of attraction and infatuation are present. Being in love, on the other hand, is a deeper and more stable emotional state that comes with time and involves a strong bond and commitment to the other person.</p>

1. What are the physical sensations you experience when falling in love?

When falling in love, you may experience an increased heart rate, butterflies in your stomach, flushed cheeks, and a feeling of warmth or tingling in your body. These physical sensations are caused by a release of hormones such as adrenaline and oxytocin.

2. How does falling in love affect your brain?

Falling in love can activate the reward centers of your brain, leading to feelings of pleasure and happiness. It can also decrease activity in the amygdala, which is responsible for fear and anxiety, leading to a sense of calm and security.

3. Can you describe the emotional aspects of falling in love?

Falling in love can bring about a wide range of emotions, including excitement, joy, happiness, and even fear. You may also feel a strong sense of connection and attachment to the person you are falling in love with.

4. How does falling in love impact your behavior?

When falling in love, you may find yourself wanting to spend more time with the person you love, and may even prioritize their needs and desires over your own. You may also feel more motivated and energized to do things that make your partner happy.

5. Is there a difference between falling in love and being in love?

Yes, falling in love is often described as the initial stage of a romantic relationship, where strong feelings of attraction and infatuation are present. Being in love, on the other hand, is a deeper and more stable emotional state that comes with time and involves a strong bond and commitment to the other person.