If you could help come then ^_^

• Thread starter khalid57
  • Start date
In summary: Admin note: removed plagiarized text.In summary, the conversation involves a person asking for help and being reminded to show effort and use the Homework Help Template. The person then shares a website for the necessary information and their work is checked, but it is discovered that the work was plagiarized and the person is reminded that this is not allowed on PF.
khalid57
I don't know the answer of this questin

could anyone help me please ??

1) Describe the physical construction of the circuit.

2) Briefly describe the function and operation of the following electronic components:

1. Resistor.
2. Variable resistor.
3. Capacitor
4. PN junction Diode.
5. Transistor.
6. Relay.

thank you very much

waiting...

Physics news on Phys.org
You must have some idea of what those things do. Look them up in your textbook or google them. You must show some effort before we can help you.

As hage567 says, it is a PF rule that you must show your work before we can help you. Also, please try to use the Homework Help Template that comes up when you start a new Homework thread.

Here is a website that will be useful for your initial studies on the subjects you've listed:

www.wikipedia.org

This is my work ?

but I don't know if it's correct or not !

can you cheac it please please ^_____________^Admin note: removed plagiarized text.thx alot

waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great to me. Well done.

(EDIT -- Whoops, see chroot's note below.)

Last edited:
hi Mr brekeman

thank you very much for checking the answer for me ^_^

all the best for you sir

chears mate
^_______________^

khalid57,

You have simply copied your answers from various websites, without giving the original authors credit. This is not only not allowed on PF, it means you deserve a failing grade on the assignment.

- Warren

1. What does "If you could help come then ^_^" mean?

The phrase "If you could help come then ^_^" is not a complete sentence and does not have a clear meaning. It could possibly be a request for help or an expression of gratitude, but without context it is difficult to determine its exact meaning.

2. Who might say "If you could help come then ^_^"?

This phrase could be said by anyone, but it is more commonly used by individuals who are seeking help or assistance from someone else.

3. Is there a specific situation in which "If you could help come then ^_^" would be used?

As mentioned before, this phrase does not have a specific meaning or context. It could potentially be used in any situation where someone needs help or support from another person.

4. How can I respond to someone who says "If you could help come then ^_^"?

If you are unsure of what the person means, it is best to ask for clarification or more information. You could respond with something like, "I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Can you please explain further?"

5. Is "If you could help come then ^_^" a proper or grammatical sentence?

No, this phrase is not a proper or grammatical sentence. It is missing important elements such as a subject, verb, and complete thought. It is more of a fragment or incomplete thought.