New "+" Button Feature - Have You Seen It?

• Thread starter out of whack
  • Start date
In summary, the new "New" button feature in an application allows users to easily create new items or documents without navigating through multiple menus. It is typically located in a prominent location and can be customized in some applications. The feature should work on all devices, but the layout may vary. Availability may also depend on the user's access level or subscription plan.
out of whack
Is this new or have I been sleepwalking? There's a + sign that let's me open the OP of a thread now. Neat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
were you using Nexus skin? It's been here for a couple months.

Greg Bernhardt said:
were you using Nexus skin? It's been here for a couple months.

Yes I was. I guess it was a different form of sleepwalking... :zzz:

1. What is the purpose of the new "New" button feature?

The new "New" button feature allows users to easily create new items or documents within the application without having to navigate through multiple menus.

2. Where can I find the "New" button feature?

The "New" button feature is typically located in a prominent location within the application, such as the top menu bar or a sidebar. It may also be accessible through a keyboard shortcut.

3. Can I customize the options available in the "New" button feature?

Depending on the application, it may be possible to customize the options available in the "New" button feature. This could include adding or removing specific types of items or documents.

4. Will the "New" button feature work on all devices?

The "New" button feature should work on all devices, as long as the application is compatible with the device's operating system and browser. However, the layout and design of the feature may differ slightly on different devices.

5. Is the "New" button feature available for all users?

The availability of the "New" button feature may depend on the user's access level or subscription plan. Some applications may limit the feature to certain users or only make it available to paid subscribers.