Solve Complicated Algebra with Expert Help

• Thread starter Brunno
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Algebra
In summary, the conversation is about solving a problem involving simplifying algebraic expressions. The original expression is \frac{v_2+3v_1^2-2v_1v_2}{3v_2^2-3v_1^2-2v_2v_1}, which is then simplified to \frac{v_2[3v_1+v_2]}{[v_1+3v_2]}. However, there is some confusion about whether these expressions are the same, and the conversation ends with a discussion about a scenario involving three tourists and their travel speeds.
Brunno
There's somebody who could help me solve this problem.It is from a very long resolution that i was trying to understand and this part i didn't get.

[tex]\frac{v_2+3v_1^2-2v_1v_2}{3v_2^2-3v_1^2-2v_2v_1}[/tex]

Mathematics news on Phys.org
What i meant was simplify the algebra to this one:

[tex]\frac{v_2[3v_1+v_2]}{[v_1+3v_2]}[/tex]

I don't think they are the same expression...

But it came from this:

[tex]\frac{2(v_1+v_2)-(v_2-v_1)}{(v_2-v_1)}[/tex]* [tex]\frac{v_2-v_1}{2(v_1+v_2)+(v_2-v_1)}[/tex]

That final expression does not equal either of the first two I don't think, though it simplifies to something similar to the second one (numerator is 3*v1 + v2), not v2*(3*v1 + v2).

Where are you quoting from? None of this follows to me.

It is from a old question:

Three tourists gathered in one place and having a bike that can carry only two people ever need to get to a tourist destination as quickly as possible.The A tourist A takes tourist B, cycle to a point x of the course and returns to tourist C as he was walking to find A. tourist B from x continues to walk his journey to the tourist center.
The three arrive simultaneously to the turistic centre.
A average speed v1 is as pedestrian and cyclist as v2 average speed that the tourists will the total route.

1. How can I find expert help for solving complicated algebra problems?

There are several ways to find expert help for solving complicated algebra problems. You can search for online tutoring services or academic support centers that offer assistance in algebra. You can also reach out to your teacher or professor for additional resources or recommendations.

2. What qualifications should I look for in an algebra expert?

An algebra expert should have a strong background in mathematics, specifically in algebra. They should possess a college degree in mathematics or a related field and have experience teaching or tutoring algebra. Look for individuals with good communication skills and a patient demeanor.

3. How much does it typically cost to get expert help with solving complicated algebra?

The cost of expert help with solving complicated algebra can vary depending on the service or tutor you choose. Online tutoring services may charge an hourly rate, while academic support centers may offer free assistance. Private tutors may also charge an hourly rate, which can range from $30-$100 per hour.

4. Can an algebra expert help me with any type of algebra problem?

Yes, an algebra expert should be able to help you with any type of algebra problem, whether it is basic or advanced. They should have a strong understanding of algebraic concepts and techniques, and be able to guide you through solving problems step-by-step.

5. How often should I seek help from an algebra expert?

The frequency of seeking help from an algebra expert will depend on your individual needs and goals. If you are struggling with a particular concept or problem, you may need to seek help more frequently. It is important to regularly practice and review algebraic concepts to improve your understanding and skills.