How to use Multisim in AC circuit analysis?

In summary, to create an AC circuit in Multisim, you can use the "Create Circuit" feature and select "AC Circuit" as the circuit type. You can set the frequency and amplitude of the AC signal by double-clicking on the AC voltage source and entering the desired values in the properties window. Multisim also allows you to simulate transient analysis for AC circuits by setting the simulation time and running the simulation. To plot the frequency response, you can use the "Bode Plotter" feature. Additionally, you can export your results from Multisim in various formats and save your circuit and simulation settings for future use.
null void
I'm trying to use single ac frequency analysis to measure voltage, current, impedance and phases stuff... But the current result displayed seem like decreased by 100 times??

M.aspx?v=8c69628c5d5fb6b56fad.jpg

this is my multisim file
https://www.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8b6a6b8e5c67757ab298

Engineering news on Phys.org
From the screen shot above, the Vsource is 100v, magnitude of the total impedance is 21.54k ohms and the total current magnitude is 46.42u.

But if i try to multiples the Total Z and total I, i get 0.999, it suppose to be 100 or 99.9...

1. How do I create an AC circuit in Multisim?

To create an AC circuit in Multisim, you can use the "Create Circuit" feature and select "AC Circuit" as the circuit type. Alternatively, you can use the built-in AC voltage source and other AC components to build your circuit.

2. How do I set the frequency and amplitude of the AC signal in Multisim?

To set the frequency and amplitude of the AC signal, you can double-click on the AC voltage source and enter the desired values in the properties window. You can also use the "Parameters" option in the toolbar to change these values.

3. Can I simulate transient analysis in Multisim for AC circuits?

Yes, Multisim allows you to simulate transient analysis for AC circuits. You can set the simulation time and run the simulation to see the behavior of the circuit over time.

4. How do I plot the frequency response of an AC circuit in Multisim?

To plot the frequency response, you can use the "Bode Plotter" feature in Multisim. This will give you a graph of the amplitude and phase response of the circuit at different frequencies.

5. Can I export my AC circuit analysis results from Multisim?

Yes, you can export your results from Multisim in various formats such as CSV, MATLAB, or Excel. You can also save your circuit and simulation settings for future use.