Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie Ice Cream Appreciation Thread

• Thread starter AUK 1138
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ice Thread
In summary, the conversation revolves around the appreciation for Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream. The participants marvel at the deliciousness of the ice cream and express their desire to understand the science behind its taste. Some also mention the possibility of subjectivity when it comes to taste.
AUK 1138
"Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie" Ice Cream" Appreciation Thread

Truly amazing stuff going on in that container. those who know, know. I only hope to one day truly understand the science behind why this is so delicious. until then, i shall enjoy and appreciate it. - may scientific reasoning be applied to your daily life. (as opposed to godspeed.[theists have it so much easier. so do jedi...])

Physics news on Phys.org

AUK 1138 said:
Truly amazing stuff going on in that container. those who know, know. I only hope to one day truly understand the science behind why this is so delicious. until then, i shall enjoy and appreciate it. - may scientific reasoning be applied to your daily life. (as opposed to godspeed.[theists have it so much easier. so do jedi...])

I'm not a big fan of sweets, and I've never tried this particular ice cream. But I understand some foods combine in an unexpected, Gestalt-sort of way. I'll give it a try and give my own scientific evaluation :smile:.

It can be in the taste buds of beholder.

1. What is Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream?

Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream is a limited edition flavor made by the popular ice cream brand Ben and Jerry's. It is inspired by the classic Boston Cream Pie dessert and features a creamy vanilla ice cream base with swirls of chocolate and pastry cream.

2. Is Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream available year-round?

No, unfortunately Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream is only available for a limited time. It is usually released in the spring and can be found in stores for a few months before it is discontinued.

3. Is Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream is suitable for vegetarians. It does not contain any animal-derived ingredients.

4. Does Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream contain gluten?

No, Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream does not contain gluten. However, it is manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing gluten, so there is a risk of cross-contamination.

5. What other flavors go well with Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream?

Ben and Jerry's 'Boston Creme Pie' ice cream pairs well with other classic dessert flavors such as chocolate, caramel, and coffee. It also goes well with toppings like crushed graham crackers, sprinkles, and whipped cream.

Back