Psychic at Large: Did You See It Last Night?

• Thread starter laminatedevildoll
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a TV show featuring Char Margolis, a psychic who goes around reading people. The participants have mixed opinions about the show, with some finding it boring and others questioning its legitimacy. One participant suggests looking up an article by James Randi for more information about Margolis. Another participant mentions that their cable box is broken, preventing them from watching the show.
laminatedevildoll
Did anyone see this show last night?

Physics news on Phys.org
laminatedevildoll said:
Did anyone see this show last night?
Yeah, but it wasn't very exciting. Is she just going to drive around once a week guessing people's names? :zzz: Using my psychic powers, I predict the show won't last long. :wink:

Char Margolis, have you heard of her before the show? She seems to be pretty famous. Yeah, wherever she went, she kept on reading people, for instance, at that diner place... etc.

laminatedevildoll said:
Char Margolis, have you heard of her before the show? She seems to be pretty famous. Yeah, wherever she went, she kept on reading people, for instance, at that diner place... etc.
I've never heard of her, but I lead a sheltered life. :tongue:

If you want to know more about Char Margolis, look this http://www.randi.org/jr/070805the.html by James Randi. Besides describing the before and the after of an interview with a Belgian journalist, it provides several links to other comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evo said:
I've never heard of her, but I lead a sheltered life. :tongue:
Me too. But then again, Ms Cleo did not foresee getting busted for fraud.

Is it me or the show has not been on for the past couple of weeks?

My cable box kicked the bucket and until I have time to swap it out, I can't get the sci-fi channel. Sounds like she's not at large anymore. :biggrin:

Evo said:
My cable box kicked the bucket and until I have time to swap it out, I can't get the sci-fi channel. Sounds like she's not at large anymore. :biggrin:
Oh no, hope you get sci fi fixed ASAP! :smile:

1. What is "Psychic at Large: Did You See It Last Night?"

"Psychic at Large: Did You See It Last Night?" is a television show that follows a psychic medium as they explore and investigate paranormal phenomena and communicate with spirits.

2. Is this show based on real events?

While the show may feature real locations and interviews with people who claim to have had paranormal experiences, there is no scientific evidence to support the existence of psychic abilities or communication with the dead.

3. How does the psychic medium on the show receive their information?

The psychic medium on the show claims to receive information through a combination of intuition, psychic abilities, and communication with spirits. However, these claims have not been scientifically proven and are considered pseudoscience.

4. Are there any studies or research that support the claims made on the show?

There is no scientific evidence or research that supports the claims of psychic abilities or communication with spirits. Many studies have been conducted on these claims, but they have consistently shown no significant results.

5. Should I believe everything I see on "Psychic at Large: Did You See It Last Night?"

It is important to approach this show and any claims of psychic abilities or paranormal phenomena with a critical and skeptical mindset. While it may be entertaining, it is not based in scientific fact and should not be taken as such.