VOTE Photo Contest - Eat, And Be Merry

In summary, the pictures in this week's food contest are all very interesting. The winner is Integral's picture of a plate of pumpkin spice cookies.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Eat, And Be Merry

• glondor

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • alex_caps

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • larkspur

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Integral

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • turbo-1

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
A group of small but interesting pictures will compete for this week's contest. Please vote for the picture that best reflect our theme - food!

1. glondor
Picture257.jpg

2. alex_caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/sept06/7_G.sized.jpg

3. ZapperZ
img1356hg1.jpg

4. larkspur
2053191781_c4d694e70b_o.jpg

5. Integral
pies.jpg

6. turbo-1
habanerorelish003.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=198788".

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Turbo-1's makes my mouth water the most, but I voted for Larkspur as I think it's the most interesting pic. What the hell are they anyway?

matthyaouw said:
Turbo-1's makes my mouth water the most, but I voted for Larkspur as I think it's the most interesting pic. What the hell are they anyway?

:rofl: They are Peeps. Sugar coated chick shaped marshmallows that are soldl at Easter time.

mmm, sugared styrofoam and colouring...

:yuck:

matthyaouw said:
mmm, sugared styrofoam and colouring...

:yuck:
I have never eaten one but they are fun to photograph:smile:

larkspur said:
I have never eaten one but they are fun to photograph:smile:

Eat? I thought you were supposed to explode them in microwaves! Eat?!

Had to go with Integral for all his wife's home-made pies. Mmmm!

Don't forget that the voting for this contest is still going on. Get your votes in before it closes!

Zz.

I liked larkspur's pic, but those things are soooo disgusting that I just could not vote for it. Thus, I voted for Integral as those pumpkin pies look delicious!

Larkspur's in nice but I feel it's kind of simple and flat. I voted for turbo!

That is one nice looking crop of peppers turbo :wink:.

That pie at the far end of integral's picture better be a pecan pie :tongue2:.

Final day to cast your vote in this contest. It is still very close, and no one is running away with it. So every vote counts!

Zz.

Math Jeans said:
That is one nice looking crop of peppers turbo :wink:.

That pie at the far end of integral's picture better be a pecan pie :tongue2:.

Sorry, no Pecan. Starting from in front of the floral arrangement (
thanks to Tsu) going clockwise, Pumpkin, Apple, Pineapple Meringue, Pumpkin, Lemon Meringue, and my favorite a Cherry Berry with Cherries and what ever berries we have on hand, usually Blackberries. strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. In the middle is a plate pf pumpkin spice cookies, also thanks to Tsu.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Eat, And Be Merry"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Eat, And Be Merry" is to encourage people to capture and share photos of their favorite dishes and meals, and to celebrate the joy of food and dining with the community.

2. Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to anyone who loves food and photography. It is not limited to any specific age or location, and both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to participate.

3. How can I submit my photo for the contest?

To submit your photo, you can visit the official contest website or social media pages and follow the instructions for uploading your photo. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules of the contest for a valid submission.

4. How are the winners selected?

The winners are selected through a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of experts. The top photos with the most votes will move on to the final round of judging, where the winners will be chosen based on creativity, originality, and adherence to the contest theme.

5. What are the prizes for the winners?

The prizes for the winners may vary, but they typically include cash prizes, gift cards, and/or photography-related products. The exact prize list and value will be announced by the contest organizers on their website or social media pages.