How Do You Calculate Pressure of Helium in Different Conditions?

• Thread starter jvpk4
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Test
In summary, the test will cover material from the entire unit or chapter, so it is important to review all notes and assignments. There are various study methods that can be helpful, such as flashcards, study guides, and practicing with previous assignments and quizzes. The format of the test may include a mix of multiple choice and short answer questions. Time management is key during the test, so budgeting time and starting with confident questions is recommended. Additional resources such as review sessions, study groups, and online practice quizzes can also be useful in preparing for the test.
jvpk4
Calculate the pressure exerted by 0.3000 mole of He in 0.2000L container at -25.0^o C

a) Using the ideal gas law
b) Using van der Waal's equation (a=0.0341 atmL^2/mol^2 and b = 0.0237 Lmol)

i have no idea how to do this problem?? please helppp

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Start by writing down the two gas laws you are given. Try to understand what the variables in those equations mean and what variables you are given.

1. What topics will be covered on the test?

The test will cover material from the entire unit or chapter that you have been studying. Make sure to review all of your notes and assignments to ensure you are familiar with all of the topics that may be included on the test.

2. How should I study for the test?

Everyone has different study methods that work best for them. Some suggestions include making flashcards, creating study guides, practicing with previous assignments and quizzes, and teaching the material to someone else. Find what works best for you and stick to it.

3. Will the test be multiple choice or short answer?

The format of the test will depend on what your teacher or professor has decided. If they have not specified, it is safe to assume that there will be a mix of both types of questions. Make sure you are familiar with both formats and practice accordingly.

4. How can I manage my time effectively during the test?

Make sure you are aware of the test time limit and budget your time accordingly. Start with the questions you are most confident in and save the more difficult ones for later. Also, make sure to read each question carefully and double-check your work before moving on to the next question.

5. What resources can I use to help me prepare for the test?

There are many resources available to help you prepare for the test. Some suggestions include reviewing your notes and textbooks, attending review sessions or study groups, and utilizing online resources such as practice quizzes and videos. Don't be afraid to ask your teacher or professor for additional resources as well.