Weapons of Mass Destruction Hit I'm Feeling Lucky

• News
  • Thread starter The_Professional
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mass
In summary, weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) are a broad category of weapons that can cause widespread harm and destruction, including nuclear, biological, chemical, and radiological weapons. The countries known to possess WMDs are the United States, Russia, China, France, the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, North Korea, and possibly Israel. The main difference between a nuclear weapon and a chemical weapon is the method used to cause harm, with nuclear weapons having a much larger destructive power. The likelihood of a WMD being used depends on various factors, but it is a serious concern for global security. To prevent their use, international cooperation and efforts to disarm and regulate these weapons are necessary. This can include diplomatic negotiations, arms
The_Professional
Weapons of Mass Destruction Hit "I'm Feeling Lucky"

Go to Google

type in Weapons of Mass Destruction

Hit "Im Feeling Lucky"

http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
very good

Go to Google again

type in miserable failure

Hit "I'm Feeling Lucky"

excellent!
Keep em' coming

ok i got one...
type in Bushblair and hit I'm feeling lucky on google
please have your speakers installed for this one!:wink:

Read my lips: There are Weapons of Mass Destruction all over Iraq.

What are weapons of mass destruction?

Weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) are a broad category of weapons that have the potential to cause widespread harm and destruction. This can include nuclear, biological, chemical, and radiological weapons.

What countries have weapons of mass destruction?

The countries that are known to possess weapons of mass destruction are the United States, Russia, China, France, the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, North Korea, and possibly Israel.

What is the difference between a nuclear weapon and a chemical weapon?

A nuclear weapon uses fission or fusion reactions to release a huge amount of energy, while a chemical weapon uses toxic chemicals to cause harm. Nuclear weapons have a much larger destructive power than chemical weapons.

What is the likelihood of a weapon of mass destruction being used?

The likelihood of a weapon of mass destruction being used depends on various factors, including political tensions, military capabilities, and international agreements. It is difficult to predict the likelihood of a WMD being used, but it is a serious concern for global security.

What can be done to prevent the use of weapons of mass destruction?

Preventing the use of weapons of mass destruction requires international cooperation and efforts to disarm and regulate these weapons. This can include diplomatic negotiations, arms control treaties, and strict enforcement of international laws and regulations.