Is Arnie Doing Well as Governor? Potential Return to Film Making?

• News
  • Thread starter Javelin_mad
  • Start date
In summary, the governor is doing well, but some of his campaign promises have not panned out. He is trying to get a $15 billion bond passed to cover the hole in the budget.
Javelin_mad
Anyone from arnie's current strong hold got a view on how he is doing as governer?
just wondering if a return to film making is on the cards?

Physics news on Phys.org
the governator...i liked that film.

Zantra, Zooby & Chroot!

How's your governor doing?

Originally posted by Tsunami
How's your governor doing?
Apparently pretty well. He doesn't know anything about politics, but he's surrounded himself with good people. Actually, no one really seems to care anymore. We were all pretty tired of the whole thing by the time the election was over.

- Warren

so it wasnt a film?

I find it funny how we bash his ignorance and then fail to research whas he is actually doing when the time comes...

He's trying to get a $15 Billion bond passed to cover the hole in the budget. He's painted himself into a bit of a corner with his campaign promises. I think that his best game plan is probably to hold on b/c the economy should turn a corner soon.

Originally posted by jimmy p
so it wasnt a film?

Aaah, but what if it is a conspiracy. It actually is a film but now you are believing that its not a film. Your reality is being distorted and now you're questioning the validity of the fiction. Soon, Arnies film produces will have you eating popcorn with ONLY chutney flavouring. And so the world will be theres...

muhahaha!

- Oh and the answer is yes : I REALLY don't understand what I wrote there!

The thing that bothers me most about the governator so far is his decision to drop legal action against the energy brokers that engineered the California energy crisis. This had a good chance to return up to 9 billion dollars to the state.
So, what else has Arnie been up to?
http://www.consumerwatchdog.org/arnoldwatch/Default.html

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How is Arnie's health?

As a scientist, I am not able to provide specific information about an individual's health. However, I can say that maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including regular exercise and a well-balanced diet, is important for overall well-being.

2. Is Arnie recovering well?

Recovery can vary greatly from person to person and depends on various factors. It's best to consult with a medical professional for updates on a specific individual's recovery progress.

3. What caused Arnie's condition?

Again, as a scientist, I do not have specific information about Arnie's condition. It's best to consult with a medical professional for a thorough understanding of the underlying causes.

4. Will Arnie be able to return to his normal activities?

The ability to return to normal activities will depend on the individual's condition and their progress in recovery. It's important to follow the recommendations of medical professionals and to take the necessary steps for a safe and successful recovery.

5. How can I support Arnie during this time?

Showing care and support by being there for Arnie, whether it's through visiting, sending encouraging messages, or helping with tasks, can make a positive impact during difficult times. It's also important to respect their privacy and follow any guidelines set by medical professionals.