Solution for Signal and systems 2ed by Kamen and Heck

In summary, the person is looking for a solution manual for a specific textbook and is willing to do anything to obtain it. They have also been advised not to double-post their request.
Raihan
Hi

I am looking for the solution manual for Fundamentals of Signals and Systems Using the Web and MATLAB (2nd Edition) by Ed Kamen, Bonnie Heck

I need most of the solutions. If you could help it would be greatly appreciated. I will do anything to get the solutions. Please HELP.

Physics news on Phys.org
Raihan said:
I will do anything to get the solutions.

Have you tried solving the problems?

Raihan said:
Hi

I am looking for the solution manual for Fundamentals of Signals and Systems Using the Web and MATLAB (2nd Edition) by Ed Kamen, Bonnie Heck

I need most of the solutions. If you could help it would be greatly appreciated. I will do anything to get the solutions. Please HELP.
Do not double-post, Raihan. You posted this same question in the EE forum:

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=138745

I'm locking this thread. If anybody has replies (other than the one's your getting so far that recommend you acutally do the work), they will be in the other thread.

1. What is the main focus of "Solution for Signal and systems 2ed by Kamen and Heck"?

The main focus of this book is to provide a comprehensive understanding of signal and system analysis, including their properties, behavior, and applications in various engineering disciplines.

2. Is this book suitable for beginners in signal and system analysis?

Yes, this book is designed for students who are new to signal and system analysis. It starts with the basics and gradually progresses to more advanced topics, making it suitable for beginners.

3. Are there any practical examples included in the solutions?

Yes, this book includes numerous practical examples and real-world applications to help readers better understand the concepts and their practical implementations.

4. Does this book cover both continuous-time and discrete-time signals and systems?

Yes, this book covers both continuous-time and discrete-time signals and systems, providing a comprehensive understanding of both domains and their relationships.

5. Are there any additional resources available for this book?

Yes, there are additional resources available for this book, including online tutorials, practice problems, and interactive simulations to further enhance the learning experience.