Where to Find Free Bass Tablature Printouts

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
In summary, there are multiple websites, such as Ultimate Guitar, Songsterr, and BassTabs, that offer free bass tablature printouts. It is generally legal to download these printouts for personal use, but it is important to ensure they are accurate and not copyrighted material. Some songs may not have accurate tabs available, but there are also apps and software programs, like Guitar Pro and Songsterr, that offer free printouts and allow for adjustments. To determine accuracy, you can compare the tab to the actual song and read reviews and comments from other users.
jimmy p
Gold Member
Does anyone know a good website where I can print of some decent bass tabs. All the ones I go to seem to be books or something, nowhere where (?)you can just print off something.

Cheers for the input

James

Physics news on Phys.org
www.taborama.com is a huge resource. Guitar, Bass, Keyboard and Drum tabs as well as lyrics.

All the tabs there also have links to printable versions.

There are several websites that offer free bass tablature printouts. Some popular options include Ultimate Guitar, Songsterr, and Bass Tabs Archive. These sites have a wide selection of tabs for various songs and genres, and you can easily print them off for your personal use. Additionally, many artists and bands have their own websites that offer free tablature for their songs. It may also be helpful to search for specific songs or artists on Google to find other reliable sources for free bass tabs. Happy playing!

1. Where can I find free bass tablature printouts?

There are several websites that offer free bass tablature printouts, such as Ultimate Guitar, Songsterr, and BassTabs. You can also try searching for specific songs on search engines like Google or Bing.

2. Is it legal to download free bass tablature printouts?

It is generally legal to download free bass tablature printouts if they are for personal use. However, it is important to make sure that the tab is accurate and not copyrighted material.

3. Can I find bass tablature printouts for any song?

While there are many websites and resources that offer a wide variety of bass tablature printouts, it is possible that some songs may not have accurate tabs available. You can also try transcribing the song yourself or asking for help from other musicians.

4. How can I tell if a bass tablature printout is accurate?

One way to determine if a bass tablature printout is accurate is by comparing it to the actual song. You can also read reviews and comments from other users on the website where you found the tab.

5. Are there any apps or software that offer free bass tablature printouts?

Yes, there are several apps and software programs that offer free bass tablature printouts, such as Guitar Pro, TuxGuitar, and Songsterr. These programs also allow you to play along with the tab and make adjustments as needed.