Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive

• Thread starter matthyaouw
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary, "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" stands out from other games with its fast-paced gameplay, challenging levels, and variety of obstacles and enemies. It is suitable for all ages and offers optional in-app purchases. New levels and updates are added regularly, and the game can be played offline but certain features may not be available.
matthyaouw
Gold Member
But so fun!

http://70.84.34.106/~mediaun/ngame.swf

You are a leapy stickman ninja, who has to collect gold and not get shot.
Sounds simple enough, but I've been playing this for about a month and have still only done about half of the levels :grumpy:
This game is so damn addictive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
So far it is quite fun. Only beat the first 3 levels so far.

I just beat the game. Easy.

grrrr...pisses me off...I'm going to go kick rocketboy's ass... :grumpy:

1. What makes "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" unique compared to other games?

One unique aspect of "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" is its fast-paced gameplay and challenging levels that require quick reflexes and strategic thinking. It also offers a variety of obstacles and enemies that keep the game interesting and engaging.

2. Is "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" is suitable for all ages. It does not contain any violence or inappropriate content, making it a family-friendly game.

3. Are there any in-app purchases in "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive"?

Yes, there are in-app purchases available in "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" for additional levels, characters, and power-ups. However, the game can still be played and enjoyed without making any purchases.

4. How often are new levels or updates added to "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive"?

We strive to continuously add new levels and updates to "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" to keep the game fresh and exciting for our players. We typically release updates every few months.

5. Can "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" be played offline?

Yes, "Challenging Ninja Game - Fun & Addictive" can be played offline without an internet connection. However, some features such as in-app purchases may not be available without an internet connection.