Building a PC: All Parts Needed & Software to Install

In summary, you can buy the necessary parts for programming in assembler, C, or Basic such as the Arduino and Picaxe. However, availability may vary depending on your country. It is also possible to use DSP, CPLD, FPGA, or a digital circuit made out of logic gates. The software needed will depend on the type of programming you are doing.
chrisalviola
can all the parts be bought in hardwares? and if anyone has done this can you please give me all the parts needed, also the software you need to install using windows or linux

Engineering news on Phys.org

It depends on the type of processor you want to program.

There are programmers for programming assembler languages.

There are also programming devices for programming in C or in Basic. These are simpler to learn than the Assembler programming techniques. These are the Arduino and Picaxe, among others.

You also have to consider what is available in your country. Some devices are not easily imported into some countries.

I think the OP is talking about replacing the processor with discreet transistors. Good luck. If this could actually be done then no software should be necessary other than what we already use.

chrisalviola said:
can all the parts be bought in hardwares? and if anyone has done this can you please give me all the parts needed, also the software you need to install using windows or linux

Yes, absolutely, that stuff are called DSP, CPLD and FPGA, or a digital circuit made out of miraids of logic gate if you bother...

What exactly are you trying to buy? I can probably help you out.

What are the essential parts needed to build a PC?

The essential parts needed to build a PC include a CPU (Central Processing Unit), a motherboard, RAM (Random Access Memory), a power supply, a storage device (such as a hard drive or solid-state drive), a graphics card (if not integrated into the CPU), a case, and a cooling system.

What software is needed to install on a newly built PC?

The software needed to install on a newly built PC includes an operating system (such as Windows or Linux), device drivers for all components, and any desired applications or programs.

What tools are needed to build a PC?

The tools needed to build a PC include a screwdriver, thermal paste (for the CPU), cable ties (for cable management), and possibly an anti-static wristband (to prevent damage from static electricity).

How long does it take to build a PC?

The time it takes to build a PC can vary depending on the experience level of the builder and the complexity of the build. On average, it can take anywhere from 1-3 hours.

Can I save money by building my own PC instead of buying a pre-built one?

Yes, building your own PC can often save money as you can customize the components to fit your budget and needs. Pre-built PCs usually come with a markup for the labor and additional software included.