Why I think I'm the man for Evo

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Evo
In summary, Tsunami thinks that Evo needs a man, and she is offering her services to be Evo's man. She thinks that Evo is a lonely woman who needs someone to take care of her, and she is confident that she can be that person. She also thinks that Evo is a smart woman who does not need a man to complete her. She is confident that she can be a good match for Evo.
You know our particular type of insanity IS contagious, Tom. Now come over here. Closer...no, closer.. GOTCHA!
Within 24 hours you'll be just as mad as a hatter like the rest of us. Don't believe any of that nonsense about suffering from insanity. It's actually quite pleasant! :biggrin: :tongue2:

Physics news on Phys.org
Tom Mattson said:
Well, I knew that Tsu was bonkers. But until I read through this thread (which was only in the last day or two) I did not know that the madness had spread. :eek:

Apparently the GD forum has been infested with the dreaded tsu-meme and it is spreading fast!:rofl:

I think it should be quarentined!:rofl:

Perhaps it is the result of the politics-meme that is buried in this forum, either way a conserted effort must be made to prevent the whole PF forum from being infected by either of these dangers!:rofl:

I was only hoping for a video...
...is that such a terrible thing? :rofl:

Tom Mattson said:
Well, I knew that Tsu was bonkers. But until I read through this thread (which was only in the last day or two) I did not know that the madness had spread. :eek:

Madness, what madness? *whistles* :uhh:

Though, I've noticed your "location" for the first time. I think Evo has butter and tribdog has margarine you can borrow. Zooby got away again, so they won't be needing it. :biggrin:

polyb, I'm so sorry. Our sister is a fickle one. But at least you still have that one well-chiseled arm. :tongue2: As soon as the explosion that takes out a mountain in AZ hits the news, I'll be available again. :rofl:

Tom Mattson said:
I'm... bonkers? :frown: Whatever makes you say that? :confused: :cry:

Tsu said:
I'm... bonkers? :frown: Whatever makes you say that? :confused: :cry:

Tsu, Tom has somehow escaped...we need to remedy this quickly before he starts contaminating GD with sanity again. It took so much effort to clean it out of here, I don't want to have to go through that again.

Okay, Tom, repeat after me:
"Inty, Minty, tibity fee..."

:rofl:

Moonbear said:
polyb, I'm so sorry. Our sister is a fickle one. But at least you still have that one well-chiseled arm. :tongue2: As soon as the explosion that takes out a mountain in AZ hits the news, I'll be available again. :rofl:

I expect that of woman! You have to depend on men and that makes you crazy!:uhh:

At least I know rosy will never leave me!:rofl:

Of course there may be a chance that she will leave if I help trib on that project he was planning!:rofl:

Tom Mattson said:
Well, I knew that Tsu was bonkers

Tom, those medical reports were supposed to be between us mentors.

Ivan Seeking said:
Tom, those medical reports were supposed to be between us mentors.

Too late, Ivan, you're bonkers-by-association. Afterall, you did choose to marry her! :rofl:

Smurf said:
Nevermind, I just realized I'm around the same age as your daughter, I'll aim for her instead.

You and every guy around our age, including myself. However, I'm probably the only one who knows I don't stand a ghost of a chance.

Chrono said:
You and every guy around our age, including myself. However, I'm probably the only one who knows I don't stand a ghost of a chance.
Chrono, have you got everything together for V-day?

Math Is Hard said:
Chrono, have you got everything together for V-day?

Pretty much. I got everything, I just need to actually write the stuff on the cards and whatnot. I really hope they like it. With the girl from work, I think it would be better if I actually gave it to her in person, instead of mailing it to her.

I'm sure it will be a big hit!

Math Is Hard said:
I'm sure it will be a big hit!

Cool, but if it falls through, I'm blaming you.

uh oh. *runs and hides*

Math Is Hard said:
uh oh. *runs and hides*

Yeah, now, that just tells me how confident you are in it.

From MoonBear's sig:
There is only one thing worse than coming home from the lab to a sink full of dirty dishes, and that is not going to the lab at all! ~Chien-Shiung Wu
I thought the only thing worse than coming home from the lab to a sink full of dirty dishes, was going to the lab to a sink full of dirty glassware... :eek: :wink:

Last edited:
polyb said:
I'm taking the next flight out on Riemann airlines!
It's hypothesized that all their flights leave on the half hour, but no one has been able to pin them down on this...

'Twinkle, twinkle, little bat...'

Tom Mattson said:
You're all friggin crazy. Every last one of you. :yuck:
"I want a clean cup," interrupted the Hatter: "let's all move one place on."

'Why is a raven like an internet forum?'

Actually one could see the PF Sisters of Perpetual Mayhem in the role of the Walrus and the Carpenter (though I'm afraid to ask what they might substitute for oysters :bugeye: :bugeye:) :
'O Oysters,' said the Sisterhood,
 'You've had a pleasant run!
Shall we be trotting home again?'
 But answer came ther none—
And this was scarcely odd, because
 They'd eaten every one.

Last edited:
plover said:
From MoonBear's sig:
I thought the only thing worse than coming home from the lab to a sink full of dirty dishes, was going to the lab to a sink full of dirty glassware... :eek: :wink:

:rofl: That is bad, but at the lab, I have other people to blame and enough authority now to drag them all into clean their own mess. Sadly, I only have myself to blame at home.

It finally died,huh...? :tongue2: After a long,painful sufference it succumbed... :tongue2:

Daniel.

P.S.This is not an attempt to bring it back to life... :tongue2:

dextercioby said:
It finally died,huh...? :tongue2: After a long,painful sufference it succumbed... :tongue2:

Daniel.

P.S.This is not an attempt to bring it back to life... :tongue2:

You lying dog, yes it is.

Hey,i didn't answer it,YOU DID! :tongue2: :grumpy:

Now look what u've caused...Everyone will jump in again... :yuck:

:tongue2:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
Hey,i didn't answer it,YOU DID! :tongue2: :grumpy:

Now look what u've caused...Everyone will jump in again... :yuck:

:tongue2:

Daniel.

Nope, just us. And that's the way it should be...

*Insert maniacal evil laugh-type-thingy here*

franznietzsche said:
dextercioby said:
Hey,i didn't answer it,YOU DID!

Now look what u've caused...Everyone will jump in again...

Daniel.
Nope, just us. And that's the way it should be...

*Insert maniacal evil laugh-type-thingy here*
Look franz's post is number 666!

"Why I think I'm the man for Evo" ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Today 07:32 PMby franznietzsche 666 11,078

Moonbear said:
:rofl: That is bad, but at the lab, I have other people to blame and enough authority now to drag them all into clean their own mess. Sadly, I only have myself to blame at home.
Sounds like you need a husband and a couple of kids. Then you will have someone to blame! :biggrin:

Integral said:
Sounds like you need a husband and a couple of kids. Then you will have someone to blame! :biggrin:

:uhh: Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Is it too politically incorrect to say I need a wife? Meh, I wasn't born gay, so I guess that wouldn't work out anyway. Guess I just have to strive to earn enough to be able to afford a housekeeper. :rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
:uhh: Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Is it too politically incorrect to say I need a wife? Meh, I wasn't born gay, so I guess that wouldn't work out anyway. Guess I just have to strive to earn enough to be able to afford a housekeeper. :rolleyes:

Or you could a get a tribdog and trib puppies :devil: :devil: