Can Prophet Yahweh truly summon UFO's as he claims?

• Thread starter PIT2
  • Start date
In summary, this video shows a guy who calls himself 'Prophet Yahweh'. He claims that he can summon UFO's because of reading the old testament. He is interviewed by a TV crew from a newsstation, but something weird happens. Instead of the reporter making a fool out of him, the UFOs start appearing. There is another newsvideo about the guy where he claims UFOs will appear over Las Vegas in 45 days. I think this is real and not a joke.
yomamma said:
did you watch it?
Yeah, I was disappointed, I thought that the cameraman was pointing at the sky and suddenly a craft appeared. Nope, the camera man kept searching the sky until he found something. :frown:

Well, if his predictions come true, then I'll change my mind. :tongue:

Physics news on Phys.org
I love how on his website it says "BE ADVISED: Prophet Yahweh and his angels are superhuman beings, on other planets who fly in spaceships!"

I would laugh harder if this was his real website

PIT2 said:
The UFOs over Las Vegas will show up within 45 days, that's what the other newsstory says.
So that extends the 1 week deadline a little.

Marketing gimic then! War of the worlds comes out end of june...

The links to the KTNV newssite and the involved newspeople are all on the first page of this thread.
There is no mention of this prophet guy on the newssite though.

Last edited:
Here are about 10 more video's of him with some UFOs:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ufovideo/

Last edited by a moderator:
I read this on the Above Top Secret forum:

Dear Lists,

I got a call from ABC TV-13 this morning.

They said that they wanted me to summon, over live television, for all their viewers to see on Wednesday morning, June 1, 2005!

Their station reaches all of Southern Nevada and the border cities, of which Las Vegas is one of them.

This is the moment I have been working so hard for!

Now, shall YAHWEH, the Creator King of the universe, permanent intervene in the affairs of this world!

It will be done and nothing shall hinder it!

Prepare to be stunned as the first of many sightings will be documented on the first day of my first Media-Only Summoning Event starting June 1 - July 15, 2005.

Yours In YAHWEH's Love And Mercy,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

Looks like we'll be seeing him summoning some UFOs on TV again.
Or not.

man the videos look real and on the one says there has been a guy who has claimed it before. So wierd. I will find it interesting if it does happen. If they have the technology and means of coming to earth, why the bloody hell would they? Earth ****ing blows balls. Nothing interesting here move on.

My theory is that they are here to pick up their copy of Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince.
http://www.mugglenet.com/
46 days days to go from this day. July 16 is delivery date.

"Summoning Event starting June 1 - July 15, 2005."

They are just coming for the next HarryPotter book. Hell I can't blame them. I can't ****in wait for the book.

LOL I love that theory.

did anything appear in vegas?

hmm, i don't have audio on this computer, so maybe the talk makes sense of it, but am i the only one who sees the hue of the sky change color slightly when the UFO "appears"? it looks like the appearance was edited in. maybe the prophet edited in clips of him and his UFO and voice-overs in place of some other ABC story? i haven't heard the audio though, so that's just how it seemed from watching just the video.

still need to wait 45 days.

oh...stupid prophet...

Excellent job laxpimpj!

That also explains why the prophet was so surprised when the balloon returned. I had noticed that he was as surprised as anyone when it came back. It was a great bit of luck on his part.

that explains alot...

Ya, I could not believe it when I did that google search and found his pic.

'he uses balloons, and these pics of a guy i found look abit like him..' hardly absolute proof of a hoax, but still interesting.

Balloons and a bit of luck explains everything seen in the video. I'm convinced. The balloon that came back had puzzled me a bit at first, but that [balloons] explains why he also sounded so surprised.

2 more days and we'll have our answers :D

Ivan Seeking said:
Balloons and a bit of luck explains everything seen in the video. I'm convinced.
Me too.
The balloon that came back had puzzled me a bit at first, but that [balloons] explains why he also sounded so surprised.
Mabe he controls balloons with his mind.
:biggrin:

It absolutely explains the fact that he doesn't perform during heavy wind situations. The risk of the balloon not reaching him, or potentially exposing his con job is too high. His supposed month of sightings was to begin yesterday but he chose not to do so because of wind.

Also his concern when the balloon started coming back did not sound like someone who was shouting halleluia's when the object disappeared. I think that was more concern that it would burst and potentially fall in front of him than anything else.

It's always possible that this isn't a farce, but until he starts to prove something this is a joke.

While he may be a hoax the balloon theory is a bit weak. Think about it, any object that is a few miles up would need to be moving very fast to see any motion. When you see a 747 in the sky it looks like its barely creeping across the sky yet its really going around 580mph.

For a balloon that high to be seen moving across the clouds it would need to be moving 300mph+. If it were the jet stream then the clouds would be moving as well.

Also the balloon would need to be huge, that's taking a risk having someone let go a balloon that large and having nobody see it go up.

I'm not ruling the balloon theory out but it does have some leaks in it:)

bross7 said:
It absolutely explains the fact that he doesn't perform during heavy wind situations. The risk of the balloon not reaching him, or potentially exposing his con job is too high. His supposed month of sightings was to begin yesterday but he chose not to do so because of wind.

Also his concern when the balloon started coming back did not sound like someone who was shouting halleluia's when the object disappeared. I think that was more concern that it would burst and potentially fall in front of him than anything else.

It's always possible that this isn't a farce, but until he starts to prove something this is a joke.

bross7 said:

Nah, he's obviously just a very CARING prophet, and apparently doesn't want to subject any aliens to those dangerous winds. :rofl:

And besides, just think of the lawsuits should anything happen to them on his account!

Well its a week later... where are hte aliens :D

I, for one, have folded up my tinfoil hat, and put the pop corn back in the cupboard.

In the link to some of his videos http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ufovideo/video%20archive/ there is one filmed on a street with wires overhead la3.wmv. At around 6:40 to 7:00 it shows one of the "orbs" cross the wires 2 times. Both of these times, and in fact every time it crossed the wires in the whole video, the "orb" seems to be in front of the wire.

GOD__AM said:
Both of these times, and in fact every time it crossed the wires in the whole video, the "orb" seems to be in front of the wire.

Thats just an optical illusion. Hold ur finger infront of one of ur eyes, and it will look as if objects behind it are moving through the sides of ur finger.

The closer u hold ur finger to ur eye, the more blurred the edges become.

Another video from prophet yahweh:
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=V_Shaped_UFOs_And_Orb

U can see two triangles and one orb in this one.
The triangles have a very distinct shape and it should be possible to find an object that resembles it in google.
The shapes look familiar to me, perhaps its a kite of some sort.

Anyone live in las vegas and see anything about the aliens that were supose to come here last friday?

Wow, just got home from work and he was on coast to coast again saying someone gave him $5000.

I really hope that nobody here takes this guy seriously. In fact I think this case is about as bad as it gets.

You have entered UFO hell - Please remove your brain if you wish to proceed. :biggrin:

Back