Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival

• Thread starter PrudensOptimus
  • Start date
In summary, President Clinton visited our school today, and here are some pictures he took. He spoke about his legacy and what it means to him. He also spoke about City Year and how it's a Federal Funding on scholarships for young adults who commit themselves one year to K-12 teaching.
PrudensOptimus
He visited our school today, and here are some pictures i took:

http://www.hinst.net/~tom/album/clinton/

Enjoy,
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Great photos Prudens!

thank you mam.

Wow you have a really big high school. My high school is probably as big as one of your calssrooms lol.

yea our high school is the biggest one of its kind in the nation. and it is the only high school in america classified as a historical site.

Ooo nice!
I wish somone cool had visited my high school when I went there. *thinking...* Nope, no one.

Did you notice how clever they were with the advertisers? You could tell there's absolutely no angle you could photograph someone standing at the podium from that wouldn't include the advertisements on the banners hanging behind there.

And you even got photos of the Secret Service dudes. They just always look so silly with suits and sunglasses and earpieces.

Moonbear said:
You could tell there's absolutely no angle you could photograph someone standing at the podium from that wouldn't include the advertisements on the banners hanging behind there.

I beg to differ. http://www.hinst.net/~tom/album/clinton/CIMG0138.jpg

check said:
I beg to differ. http://www.hinst.net/~tom/album/clinton/CIMG0138.jpg

Oops, missed that one! Who's that hanging out in the open window above? :biggrin:

PrudensOptimus said:
thank you mam.
lolololol.
Evo, can I call you ma'am?

Moonbear said:
Oops, missed that one! Who's that hanging out in the open window above? :biggrin:

I don't know, but he doesn't seem to be paying attention.

Damnit, the girls at my school arn't as pretty as the girls at your school.
and what is City Year?

Smurf said:
Damnit, the girls at my school arn't as pretty as the girls at your school.
and what is City Year?
City year is a misnomer for a Federal Funding on scholarships for young adults who commit themselves one year to K-12 teaching and in return they receive some relief on their college tuition. So, on this occasion, President Clinton swores in the new City Year members.

check said:
Ooo nice!
I wish somone cool had visited my high school when I went there. *thinking...* Nope, no one.
William J Clinton visited us two time publicly but he was not the only one...

Oprah Winfrey visited... but was in late evening, when all student body are out of school.

Jessie Jackson visited,... though was not a ceremonial visit. I certainly did not get to see him in person.

Moonbear said:
Due to security purposes, only Seniors, Band members, and Foreign exchange students were permitted to come out to the front lawn and watch the ceremony. Many people like me were eager to see President Clinton. Luckily, I got in the action, I told them I was Foreign Exchange :p

So as for the rest, they wander out the window as far as they can to hear and see what this Clinton Legacy is all about.

So, for security, you can't go outside where they can watch you, but you can stand in the window right behind the podium, and that's secure? :bugeye:

1. What is the purpose of the Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival?

The Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival serves as a collection of photographs and memories documenting the arrival of President Bill Clinton to various locations during his presidency.

2. How many photographs are included in the Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival?

The number of photographs included in the album may vary, as it depends on the specific location and event being documented. However, each album typically contains a significant number of photographs to provide a comprehensive view of President Clinton's arrival.

3. Are the photographs in the Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival available for public viewing?

The availability of the photographs in the Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival may vary depending on the location and event being documented. However, many of these photographs are considered public domain and can be found in online archives or libraries.

4. How were the photographs in the Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival selected?

The photographs in the Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival were most likely selected by a team of photographers and staff members who were responsible for documenting the president's arrival and selecting the most significant and visually appealing images.

5. Is the Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival an official document?

The Personal Album of President Clinton's arrival is not an official document, but rather a personal collection of photographs and memories. However, it may serve as a valuable historical record of President Clinton's travels and events during his presidency.