VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - New year, new photo.

In summary, the conversation is about a multiple choice contest where users can vote for their favorite among seven options. The options include images of Edward, LennoxLewis, ZapperZ, Marzena, Borek, Matthyaouw, and Hypatia. The majority of the conversation revolves around discussing the merits of each image and users explaining their reasoning for their choice. In the end, Hypatia's image receives the most praise and ultimately wins the contest.

Vote!

• Edward

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • LennoxLewis

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marzena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Borek

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Matthyaouw

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Hypatia

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
Multiple choice again. Vote for your fave(s)

1.Edward
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/250/1001102jpgchristmasflowde4.jpg [Broken]

2.LennoxLewis
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1387/img0016lowresra7.jpg [Broken]

3.ZapperZ
img4383by1.jpg

4.Marzena
marzena_nynp.jpg

5.Borek
marcin_nynp.jpg

6.Matthyaouw
drearya.jpg

7.Hypatia
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/hypatia3811/snowedin.jpg [Broken]

Contest thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I went for Hypatia. That's such a beautiful scene.

I liked Edwards, but then again the Stargazer lily is my favorite flower.

hypatia said:
I liked Edwards, but then again the Stargazer lily is my favorite flower.

OK so I admit that I did not know what variety of lily they were.:blushing: I now know what a stargazer looks like.:smile:

I bought the bouquet at costco the week before Christmas. It had a wide variety of flowers and sprigs of pine. The lilies were the last to open and I had presumed they would be generic white. They were a pleasant surprise.

Lennox would have had my vote if it hadn't been for those damn reflections! Polarising filter next time dude, or turn the lights off!

Hypatia gets my vote, lovely composition.

1. What is the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST" is a photography competition organized by a group called "PF" (Preserve Forever), with the aim of raising awareness about environmental conservation and sustainability.

2. What is the theme of the contest?

The theme of the contest is "New year, new photo." This means that participants are encouraged to submit photos that capture the beauty of nature and highlight the importance of preserving it for future generations.

3. Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to anyone who is passionate about photography and cares about the environment. It is a global competition, so participants from all over the world are welcome to enter.

4. How do I submit my photo for the contest?

To submit your photo, you can visit the official website of "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST" and follow the instructions provided. You will need to create an account and upload your photo along with a short description.

5. How are the winners selected?

The winners are selected through a combination of public voting and a judging panel. The photos with the most votes from the public will be shortlisted, and then the judging panel will choose the final winners based on creativity, originality, and adherence to the theme.