Quite expensive mixer over the bather shower

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, Woolie Ram fell and hit his tailbone, which is now causing a lot of pain. He should go to the doctor to find out what's wrong.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
So i have a quite expensive mixer over the bather shower that for some reason decided to play up today, it was either freezing or scolding hot. after enduring this for a minimum time, (i was just clean), i went to get out of the shower, my right right leg slipped forwards on the Floor and my left leg slipped backwards in the bath, i hit my tail bone on the side of the bath
and landed in a heap, now i can't stop shaking. i think i may have damaged my assets too.:grumpy:

Physics news on Phys.org

sit on a pillow

l2 balance (when you're on a slippery surface, your body shouldn't be any more than 5-8 degrees off of a right angle relative to the ground)

My wife did that once (well minus the assets part ;)) and nailed her face on the toilet tank producing a nice black eye.

I got some pretty mean looks from people when we were out together...

I would have played it up for the lulz.

erok81 said:
My wife did that once (well minus the assets part ;)) and nailed her face on the toilet tank producing a nice black eye.

You mean i am not the only one, i don't know if that makes me happy or sad.

wolram said:
So i have a quite expensive mixer over the bather shower that for some reason decided to play up today, it was either freezing or scolding hot. after enduring this for a minimum time, (i was just clean), i went to get out of the shower, my right right leg slipped forwards on the Floor and my left leg slipped backwards in the bath, i hit my tail bone on the side of the bath
and landed in a heap, now i can't stop shaking. i think i may have damaged my assets too.:grumpy:

Poor Wolly :frown: It's probably best to get yourself checked out to make sure you didn't break anything.

~christina~ said:
Poor Wolly :frown: It's probably best to get yourself checked out to make sure you didn't break anything.

I agree with ~christina~. Get your assets checked, Woolie, there's no replacing assets, take care of them!

And please get a slip-resistant rug.

Wolram, do you have anyone to take you to the ER? Your description doesn't sound good.

lisab said:
I agree with ~christina~. Get your assets checked, Woolie, there's no replacing assets, take care of them!

And please get a slip-resistant rug.

I think all i need is sympathy, especially from the sisters, i am quite resilient to hard knocks.
:biggrin:

wolram said:
I think all i need is sympathy, especially from the sisters, i am quite resilient to hard knocks.
:biggrin:

Ah...an appropriately-placed ice pack may be a bit uncomfortable :wink:

Just reading hurts

You should be sitting not on a pillow, but in the snow.

Edit: I see LisaB beat me.

Busted tail-bone is not a fun thing.

turbo-1 said:
Busted tail-bone is not a fun thing.

I am still shaking but the pain has eased a bit.

Ouch, the pain is back worse than ever, i think i will go to ER tomorrow.

Maybe you shouldn't wait Wooly Ram.

Ouch! I think Ivan said Tsu broke her tailbone once. Sounded very unpleasant. Hope you are getting checked out soon.

Feel better, and be sure to give us an update!

wolram said:
Ouch, the pain is back worse than ever, i think i will go to ER tomorrow.

:frown: Please take care of yourself.

Okay, a broken or even cracked or bruised coccyx is wildly painful. Go, Wooly and get it checked ASAP. There's nothing they can do for you save give you really nice painkillers. You get to sleep on your tummy for a week and, when you can sit up, you need an inflatable "donut" pillow to sit on.

Hugely no fun, but get it checked.

ow, lots of nerves in that area.

Wolly? Any news? BETTER ones?

Thank you for all the well wishes, today i can sit down with just a little discomfort, so i think i have been lucky and not broken any thing.

Glad to hear that :smile:

Still, take care.

I fell once and hit the tiled bathroom floor, I had the imprint of the tiles on my bottom for a couple of weeks. :blushing:

Evo said:
I fell once and hit the tiled bathroom floor, I had the imprint of the tiles on my bottom for a couple of weeks. :blushing:
Playboy would have paid big for the pics.
Woolie, you say that you feel a bit better, but did you actually go to a doctor to find out what's happening? Your ***-bone is still part of your spine, and therefore can cause all sorts of grief that aren't even necessarily restricted to that site.

Danger said:
Playboy would have paid big for the pics.
Woolie, you say that you feel a bit better, but did you actually go to a doctor to find out what's happening? Your ***-bone is still part of your spine, and therefore can cause all sorts of grief that aren't even necessarily restricted to that site.

I feel fine now, i think the shock scared me more than any thing. I will be more careful when i have a shower in the future though :smile:

Evo said:

That cannot be true :bugeye: ..

It doesn't matter how hard I sit on floor I wouldn't get any imprint unless I am sitting on wet paint.

rootX said:

It doesn't matter how hard I sit on floor I wouldn't get any imprint unless I am sitting on wet paint.
Yes, the bruises followed the pattern of the tiles. All I know is that's what happened, I swear.

Evo said:
Yes, the bruises followed the pattern of the tiles. All I know is that's what happened, I swear.
Knowing you Evo, I would say that you fell down on the same spot every day for a couple of weeks.

Jimmy Snyder said:
Knowing you Evo, I would say that you fell down on the same spot every day for a couple of weeks.
No, I only break my arm in the same place 3 times in a row.

rootX said:

Maybe you have a boney *** like me. Evo's is... :uhh: ...different...

After all, she's never denied that she's easily impressionable...

What is a "Quite expensive mixer over the bather shower"?

A "Quite expensive mixer over the bather shower" is a type of shower fixture that combines hot and cold water to create a comfortable water temperature for showering. It is typically mounted on the wall above the bathtub or shower and has separate knobs or levers for controlling the temperature and water flow.

Why are "Quite expensive mixer over the bather showers" more expensive than other shower fixtures?

"Quite expensive mixer over the bather showers" are more expensive because they often use high-quality materials and advanced technology to ensure precise temperature control and a luxurious shower experience. They may also have additional features such as multiple shower heads or hand-held sprayers, which contribute to the higher cost.

What are the benefits of using a "Quite expensive mixer over the bather shower"?

One of the main benefits of using a "Quite expensive mixer over the bather shower" is the ability to easily adjust the water temperature and flow to your preference. They also often have a sleek and modern design, adding to the aesthetic appeal of your bathroom. Additionally, some models may have features such as water-saving options or built-in filters for a more enjoyable shower experience.

Can "Quite expensive mixer over the bather showers" be installed in any bathroom?

In most cases, "Quite expensive mixer over the bather showers" can be installed in any bathroom as long as there is enough space for the fixture and proper plumbing connections. However, it is always best to consult with a professional plumber to ensure proper installation and compatibility with your existing plumbing system.

Are there any maintenance or cleaning requirements for "Quite expensive mixer over the bather showers"?

Like any shower fixture, "Quite expensive mixer over the bather showers" may require regular cleaning to prevent buildup of mineral deposits or mold. It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions for cleaning and maintenance to ensure the longevity and proper functioning of the fixture. Some models may also have replaceable parts that may need to be periodically changed for optimal performance.