Objective Shortcuts to Save Time: Needed Now

• Thread starter vishu
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a person who is feeling overwhelmed and seeking help with understanding certain topics, including probability, functions, and rotational physics. They also apologize for any confusion and clarify that they are referring to an objective exam for IIT or AIEEE, which covers physics, chemistry, and math.
vishu
:mad:
i am going mad :redface:please tell some shortcuts for objective so that i can save time.
i am not able to understand probability & functions. also in physics rotational is my headache...:cry:
pleasezzzz help me:confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
I am sorry but that makes no sense to me at all! What do you mean by "objective"? What branch of mathematics is that?

oh sorry i mean by simply objective exam as a new user i wasn't aware where to submit common topic i.e objective exam iit or aieee as it contains physics ,chemistry & maths also. ...
sorry for the trouble

1. What are objective shortcuts?

Objective shortcuts refer to efficient and effective methods or techniques that help save time in achieving a specific goal or completing a task.

2. Why are objective shortcuts needed?

Objective shortcuts are needed because they allow us to accomplish tasks in a shorter amount of time, increasing productivity and efficiency. They also help us to avoid unnecessary steps or processes, saving us time and effort.

3. How can objective shortcuts be identified?

Objective shortcuts can be identified by carefully analyzing and breaking down a task or goal into smaller steps. By doing this, it is possible to identify areas where time can be saved by eliminating or optimizing certain steps or processes.

4. Can anyone use objective shortcuts?

Yes, anyone can use objective shortcuts. They are not limited to a specific field or profession and can be applied to various tasks or goals.

5. Are there any downsides to using objective shortcuts?

While objective shortcuts can be highly beneficial in saving time, there is a risk of overlooking important details or steps in the process. It is important to carefully evaluate the potential consequences before implementing objective shortcuts to ensure that the end result is not compromised.