Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet: 16 Pin DIP PLL IC

• Thread starter Averagesupernova
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Data
In summary, the conversation discusses the search for a data sheet for a Mitsubishi M54929, a 16 pin DIP phase locked loop IC. The conversation mentions a website that may have the data sheet, but the individual is unsure how to use it. They also mention old databooks that may have the information, but they do not want to search through them. Another person provides a link to a website that lists two datasheets for the M54929.
Averagesupernova
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Can anyone here help me find a data sheet for a Mitsubishi M54929? It is a 16 pin DIP phase locked loop IC.

Engineering news on Phys.org
I don't know how to make this work, but you might do better: http://www.mydarc.de/dj7oh/startfrae.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm not sure how to use that, somewhat difficult to follow. I see that he does list it though. I would think there would be something out there that is better, yet I fail to find it. I have some old databooks buried somewhere but I'm not sure if any of them are Mitsubishi and I'm not sure if there would be one that would have it. I hate the thought of digging through that mess.

Thank you Panda.

1. What is the purpose of the Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet?

The Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet is a document that provides comprehensive information about the specifications, features, and application of the 16 Pin DIP PLL IC. It serves as a guide for engineers and technicians who are interested in using this IC in their electronic projects.

2. What are the main features of the Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet?

The main features of the Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet include its 16-pin DIP package, its PLL (Phase-Locked Loop) functionality, and its ability to generate stable and precise frequency signals. It also has built-in protection circuits to prevent damage from overvoltage or overheating.

3. What are the typical applications of the Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet?

The Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet is commonly used in various electronic devices such as radios, televisions, and communication systems. It is also suitable for frequency synthesis, clock generation, and signal conditioning in industrial and scientific equipment.

4. What is the operating voltage range of the Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet?

The Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet can operate within a range of 4.5V to 5.5V, making it compatible with most power supply systems. It has a low power consumption of only 3.5mA, making it suitable for battery-powered devices.

5. Is the Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet easy to use for beginners?

While the Mitsubishi M54929 Data Sheet may seem complex at first glance, it is relatively easy to use for beginners who have a basic understanding of electronic circuits and components. The data sheet provides detailed pinout diagrams, application circuits, and recommended external components to help users get started.