Crush the Castle - Fun and Easy Game Rated E for Everyone

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Game
In summary: I like the strategy of it!In summary, the game is rated E for Evo which means it is easy and fun. Jimmy had success playing the game by following the instructions Kurdt sent him. He built a castle out of metal I beams and three floor pieces as a roof and knocked it down in one shot. Unfortunately, he was not inside the castle at the time it was destroyed. There is at least one advanced version of the game which is more challenging. Jimmy is also a fan of the sequel which is rated M for Mature. The game is fun and easy, but the advanced version is more challenging.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Kurdt sent me the link to this game yesterday. This game is rated E for Evo. In other words, it's fun and easy. Uhm, not that I am. :uhh:

Anyway, go here http://zazka.com/file.php?f=381.

Go to *Crush the Castle* and click *Play*, click "New Game", and go forth.

The first castle will appear and the scene will scroll left to the trebuchet. click once to start the trebuchet and click again to release projectiles.

I sailed through all of the castles fairly quick last night, once Kurdt pointed out that the reason all of my balls were falling to the ground was that I wasn't releasing them. :redface:

I'm not doing as well today, I'm overthinking it.

Have fun.

Physics news on Phys.org
Its about time to start a thread about computer game addiction...:bugeye::bugeye:

Have you played Angry Birds on android phones yet? Amazing and free (And similar!)

Seige Master,

My serf has informed me of your success and I am quite pleased. Our kingdom can live in peace (?) another day. As a reward, I grant you a spot of land where you can build as many castles as you desire (?).

-King

Now can I have my two hours back?

Jimmy Snyder said:
Seige Master,

My serf has informed me of your success and I am quite pleased. Our kingdom can live in peace (?) another day. As a reward, I grant you a spot of land where you can build as many castles as you desire (?).

-King

Yeah, building a castle after getting to the end was a let down. But you got to kill all of those people! Look on the bright side!

Jimmy Snyder said:
Seige Master,

-King

Thanks for keeping the kingdom safe, Jimmy! I'll sleep well tonight knowing we have a master at the trebuchet.

Evo said:
Yeah, building a castle after getting to the end was a let down. But you got to kill all of those people! Look on the bright side!
I built a castle out of a dozen metal I beams and three floor pieces as a roof. I knocked it down in one shot. Fortunately I wasn't inside at the time. You're right though. The screams of those knights and damsels will echo in my pleasant memories for some time to come.

There's at least one advanced version of this game.

My son introduced me to it last summer. So far, both he and I have killed all castles in both versions of the game in one blow.

Of course, it took us a few trials on each one before we "achieved" such "status..." Lol.

I just beat the second version. Is way too easy, my average number of shots was like 3.2

Most of the castles in the second version are supposed to be crushed in 1 shot, though.

There are also the player-contributed castles in the second game... a few of them are actually quite well designed.

(And once you get bored of that, I have no shortage of other flash games to recommend :wink:)

It's easy to defeat a kingdom when their guards burst like a bag of blood when they bump into each other.

Chi Meson said:
It's easy to defeat a kingdom when their guards burst like a bag of blood when they bump into each other.

It's called "overkill." You know, like when one is dealing with nuclear weapons.

Chi Meson said:

They didn't have good nutrition in those days.

I checked out the first and it's real fun!
Too easy though

Oh heck. I just installed the iPod App version. It's the best one yet. Cost me $.99 . I could have bought Cheap Trick's "Dream Police" for that money. Now I will pobably never hear that song again :sad:

Hm the links broken for me.

Try the game 'Egg vs Chicken', help the eggs defend themselves from chickens' attacks! :biggrin: I love it!

drizzle said:
Try the game 'Egg vs Chicken', help the eggs defend themselves from chickens' attacks! :biggrin: I love it!

fun! :rofl:
I will prefer castle to it though.

What is "Crush the Castle"?

"Crush the Castle" is a physics-based game where players must use a trebuchet to destroy castles and defeat enemy forces. It is rated E for Everyone, meaning it is appropriate for players of all ages.

How do you play "Crush the Castle"?

To play "Crush the Castle," players must aim and release the trebuchet to launch projectiles at enemy castles. The goal is to destroy all of the enemy forces and their castle before running out of projectiles.

What platforms is "Crush the Castle" available on?

"Crush the Castle" is available on various platforms, including web browsers, iOS, and Android devices. It can also be found on gaming consoles such as Xbox and PlayStation.

Are there different levels in "Crush the Castle"?

Yes, "Crush the Castle" has multiple levels with increasing difficulty. Each level presents new challenges and obstacles for players to overcome.

Is "Crush the Castle" educational?

While "Crush the Castle" is primarily a fun and entertaining game, it can also improve players' problem-solving and critical thinking skills as they strategize how to destroy the enemy forces and their castle.

Back