The clue to the proof of Riemann hypothesis

In summary: The end.If this is of any help to somebody, I would be glad, if not I appologize. I will take now some days off of Math problems. And yes, there is a great possibility, I am wrong... But I feel really passionate about Math and I think I will go to study theoretical Math. Greetings to all.
robert80
This could be the way to proof. remember, this is not a proof.

today I found a clue to solution to Riemann hypothesis:

Let it be Riemann zeta function :ζ(s)

The proof that all the non trivial zeroes lie on the critical strip when s = 1/2 + it

let us suppose there are other zeroes having the real part between 0 < Re < 1/2

since to sattisfy the convergence of Re between 0 and 1/2 we know that THE VERY SAME AMOUNT OF ZEROS would accour symetrically to Re = 1/2

so the zeroes would accure on Re(1/2 - x) and they would occur on Re = (1/2 + x) because of convergence condition.

since the 2 values of Riemann Zeta functions of applying to it 2 different s1 and s2 s1 = 1/2 - X +b*i and s2 = 1/2 + X +b*i never equal, that means they couldn't have the same zeroes symetrically distributed to the Re = 1/2

---------------> the zeroes occur at Re=(1/2) if they exist.

The end.

Physics news on Phys.org
If this is of any help to somebody, I would be glad, if not I appologize. I will take now some days off of Math problems. And yes, there is a great possibility, I am wrong... But I feel really passionate about Math and I think I will go to study theoretical Math. Greetings to all.

Revised :

In order to sattisfy DIVERGENCE criteria on interval 1> Re > 0 the zeroes are distributed simetrically to the Re = 1/2. Sorry I mixed the terms ...

REVISED:This could be the way to proof. remember, this is not a proof.

today I found a clue to solution to Riemann hypothesis:

Let it be Riemann zeta function :ζ(s)

The proof that all the non trivial zeroes lie on the critical strip when s = 1/2 + it

let us suppose there are other zeroes having the real part between 0 < Re < 1/2

since to sattisfy the divergence criteria of Re between 0 and 1 we know that THE VERY SAME AMOUNT OF ZEROS would accour on the right of Re=1/2 symetrically to Re = 1/2

so the zeroes would accure on Re(1/2 - x) and they would occur on Re = (1/2 + x) because of divergence condition.

since the 2 values of Riemann Zeta functions of applying to it 2 different s1 and s2 s1 = 1/2 - X +b*i and s2 = 1/2 + X +b*i never equal, that means they couldn't have the same zeroes symetrically distributed to the Re = 1/2

---------------> the zeroes occur at Re=(1/2) if they exist.

I appreciate the effort and enthusiasm put into finding a clue to the solution of the Riemann hypothesis. However, it is important to note that this is not a proof and more evidence and rigorous mathematical analysis would be needed to fully establish the validity of this approach. Additionally, the Riemann hypothesis is a highly complex and longstanding problem in mathematics, and it is unlikely that a single clue or solution will be able to fully address it. It is important to continue to approach the problem from multiple angles and continue to build upon previous research in order to potentially reach a proof.

1. What is the Riemann hypothesis?

The Riemann hypothesis is a conjecture in mathematics that states all non-trivial zeros of the Riemann zeta function lie on the critical line, which is a vertical line through the complex plane at 0.5 + ti, where t is a real number.

2. Why is the Riemann hypothesis important?

The Riemann hypothesis is considered one of the most important unsolved problems in mathematics. Its proof would have significant implications in several areas of mathematics, including number theory, algebra, and analysis. It also has practical applications in cryptography and prime number distribution.

3. Has anyone proven the Riemann hypothesis?

No, the Riemann hypothesis remains unsolved and unproven. Many mathematicians have attempted to prove it, but to date, no one has been able to provide a conclusive proof.

4. What is the clue to the proof of the Riemann hypothesis?

The clue to the proof of the Riemann hypothesis is still unknown. However, some mathematicians have proposed possible approaches and techniques that could potentially lead to its proof, such as the use of advanced analytical methods and the connection to other mathematical concepts.

5. Why is it difficult to prove the Riemann hypothesis?

The Riemann hypothesis is difficult to prove because it involves complex mathematical concepts and requires advanced analytical skills. It also has connections to various other unsolved problems in mathematics, making it a challenging and complex puzzle to solve.