June National Conference: Who's Attending Next Week?

• Thread starter Thermalne
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Conference
In summary, the June ANS National Conference is an annual event for scientists, researchers, and industry professionals in the nuclear field to exchange knowledge and promote collaboration. It is open to anyone interested, with specific requirements for some sessions. The conference covers a wide range of topics related to nuclear science and technology, and offers opportunities for networking through social events, panel discussions, and online platforms. To participate as a presenter, one must submit an abstract through the conference website and be selected by the organizers.
Thermalne
Anyone else planning to attend next week?

Engineering news on Phys.org
crazyisraelie said:
Anyone else planning to attend next week?
I was but I have a client on site next week.

Yes, I am planning to attend next week! I'm excited to meet other forum users and engage in some interesting discussions. Are you also looking forward to it?

1. What is the purpose of the June ANS National Conference?

The June ANS National Conference is an annual event that brings together scientists, researchers, and industry professionals in the field of nuclear science and technology. Its purpose is to provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge, ideas, and advancements in the nuclear industry, as well as to promote collaboration and networking among attendees.

2. Who can attend the June ANS National Conference?

The June ANS National Conference is open to anyone who is interested in nuclear science and technology, including scientists, engineers, students, and industry professionals. However, some sessions or workshops may have specific requirements for attendance, such as certain qualifications or registration fees.

3. What topics are typically covered at the June ANS National Conference?

The conference program includes a wide range of topics related to nuclear science and technology, including reactor design and safety, nuclear fuel cycles, radiation protection, nuclear waste management, and emerging technologies. The specific topics and sessions may vary from year to year, but all are related to the field of nuclear science and technology.

4. Are there opportunities for networking at the June ANS National Conference?

Yes, the conference provides various opportunities for attendees to network and connect with others in the field. There are social events, panel discussions, and workshops specifically designed for networking and collaboration. Additionally, attendees can connect with other professionals through the conference's mobile app and online networking platforms.

5. How can I participate in the June ANS National Conference as a presenter?

If you are interested in presenting at the conference, you can submit an abstract through the conference website during the specified submission period. The conference organizers will review all submissions and select presentations for the program. If your presentation is accepted, you will be notified and given further instructions for participation.