Work Harder for More Money - No Boss to Worry About!

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's job where they have a lot of freedom and do not have to interact with their boss. They leave threatening notes to their boss to get things done and the more they are mean to their boss, the more they are paid. The speaker also has the opportunity to use the computer or take naps when not busy. The other person in the conversation talks about their job where they have to be careful with what they promise and they regret taking some jobs in the past. They also have a specific role as a head maintenance engineer during the night shift.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Like at work, is your boss a hard task master ?i am in a wonderful possition
as i never see my boss, i just leave him threatening notes like, if you do not
get me that gearbox soon the machine will be ******, the thing is the nastier i am to him the more money he pays me and even better
he has bought a computer so when i am not busy i can go the net, or go to
sleep, oh joy. :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
And pray tell what is this job of dreams you speak of?

For me it's not a who but a what - the promises I make. Once I open my mouth I have to live with it or possibly get sued. And boy oh boy, there are definitely a few jobs that I never should have taken.

Head maintenance engineer night shift, i have the only 4 hr slot that the
machines are not in use, so if any major work needs doing, i do it.

Ivan Seeking said:
For me it's not a who but a what - the promises I make. Once I open my mouth I have to live with it or possibly get sued. And boy oh boy, there are definitely a few jobs that I never should have taken.

I have often thought you work to hard, but hey you will soon be a millionaire
so what do i know :smile:

1. What is "Work Harder for More Money - No Boss to Worry About!" about?

"Work Harder for More Money - No Boss to Worry About!" is a book that discusses how to become your own boss and increase your income by working harder and smarter.

2. Is this book only for entrepreneurs?

No, this book is for anyone who wants to increase their income and become more financially independent. It provides practical tips and strategies for anyone looking to improve their work ethic and increase their earnings.

3. How does this book help with becoming your own boss?

This book provides insights on how to identify and capitalize on your skills and strengths, manage your time effectively, and create multiple streams of income. It also discusses the importance of taking risks and being persistent in pursuing your goals.

4. Can this book guarantee success?

Success is subjective and can mean different things to different people. This book provides valuable information and guidance on how to work harder and smarter, but ultimately, it is up to the reader to implement these strategies and put in the effort to achieve their goals.

5. Are there any success stories from people who have read this book?

Yes, there are many success stories from people who have read this book and applied the techniques and advice provided. However, everyone's journey and results may vary. It is important to note that success requires hard work, dedication, and persistence.