Gain Extra Experience - Take Quick Survey Now!

• Thread starter niall-mac
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Experience
In summary, Niall is working on a project that requires facts and figures and is asking for a quick survey to be completed. The survey is related to internships and whether they should be considered as jobs, specifically in science and engineering fields.
niall-mac
Hey!

I am working on a project to give people the chance for more experience but to go ahead I need some facts and figures. Would be great if you could do a quick survey. Honestly only takes a min and would be much appreciated.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FKTGLZQ

Cheers

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi niall,

would you count internships as jobs? I'm in the middle of waiting for feedback on my internship applications in science and engineering fields.

Hey,

Yeah any experience what so ever. I have almost completed a degree in Mechanical Engineering so the project is more related to science and engineering.

Cool, filled it out for you, good luck!

I understand the importance of gathering data and conducting research in order to gain a better understanding of a particular topic. However, in order for the data to be reliable and valid, it is crucial to ensure that the survey is well-designed and the sample size is representative of the target population. I would recommend providing more information about the purpose and goals of the survey, as well as ensuring that it is anonymous and voluntary for participants. This will help to increase the credibility of the results and ensure that the data collected is accurate. Thank you for considering these points in your research.

1. What is "Gain Extra Experience - Take Quick Survey Now!"?

"Gain Extra Experience - Take Quick Survey Now!" is a program designed to provide individuals with the opportunity to gain extra experience in a specific field by taking quick surveys.

2. How does the "Gain Extra Experience - Take Quick Survey Now!" program work?

The program works by connecting individuals with surveys that are relevant to their interests and skills. Participants can choose which surveys to take and can earn experience points for each survey completed.

3. Who can participate in the "Gain Extra Experience - Take Quick Survey Now!" program?

The program is open to anyone who is interested in gaining extra experience in a specific field. There are no specific qualifications or requirements to participate.

4. How can "Gain Extra Experience - Take Quick Survey Now!" benefit me?

The program can benefit you by providing you with the opportunity to gain extra experience in a specific field, which can enhance your resume and make you a more competitive candidate for jobs or further education.

5. Are there any fees associated with participating in the "Gain Extra Experience - Take Quick Survey Now!" program?

No, there are no fees associated with participating in the program. It is completely free to join and take surveys.