Dual shaft right angle gearbox

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for a right angled dual output shaft gearbox and not being able to find one anywhere. They ask if anyone knows a supplier or website for these gearboxes and if they even exist. The respondent suggests alternatives like a bevel gear box or a worm gear box with a hollow output shaft and provides a list of manufacturers that can be found on the internet. They also recommend contacting NOSEN MECHANICAL&ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD for their specialized right angle bevel gearbox.
Whatamiat
I'm looking for a right angled dual output shaft gearbox like the one attached

I can't find one anywhere, just parallel dual shaft gearboxes.

Anyone know a supplier or website for these?

Do they even exist?

Attachments

• gearboxdualshaft.jpg
    gearboxdualshaft.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 500
Engineering news on Phys.org
Suggest you the following alternatives,
a. Go for Bevel gear box.
b. Or go for Worm gear box with hollow output shaft where you can fix the shaft which can project from both sides.
List of manufacturers can seen from internet.

Tom
www.indovance.com

Whatamiat said:
I'm looking for a right angled dual output shaft gearbox like the one attached

I can't find one anywhere, just parallel dual shaft gearboxes.

Anyone know a supplier or website for these?

Do they even exist?

NOSEN MECHANICAL&ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD is specialized in manufacturing right angle bevel gearbox, please check http://www.screwjack.com.cn

Any more messages, Please contact admin@screwjack.com.cn

Last edited by a moderator:
Sales Right Angle Bevel Gearbox,Worm Gear Screw Jack,Ball Screw Jack,Trapezoidal Screw Jack,Rotating Screw Jack,Manual Screw Jack,Electric Screw Jack,Screw Jack Systems,Vertical Agitator.

http://www.screwjack.com.cn

Last edited by a moderator:

I can confirm that dual shaft right angle gearboxes do exist and are commonly used in various industries such as automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing. They are designed to change the direction of rotation and provide multiple output shafts at a right angle, making them ideal for applications where space is limited.

Some suppliers that offer dual shaft right angle gearboxes include Siemens, Bonfiglioli, and Boston Gear. You can also find them on industrial equipment websites such as Grainger or McMaster-Carr.

It's possible that you may have been searching for "dual output shaft" instead of "dual shaft," which could explain why you were only finding parallel dual shaft gearboxes. I suggest refining your search terms or reaching out to a supplier directly for assistance in finding the specific gearbox you need.

1. What is a dual shaft right angle gearbox?

A dual shaft right angle gearbox is a mechanical device that is used to change the direction of rotation of a motor or engine. It consists of two shafts that are arranged at a 90-degree angle to each other, allowing the input shaft to turn the output shaft at a right angle.

2. What are the benefits of using a dual shaft right angle gearbox?

The main benefit of using a dual shaft right angle gearbox is its ability to change the direction of rotation without changing the speed or torque of the output shaft. This makes it ideal for applications where space is limited and a change in direction is necessary.

3. What types of industries use dual shaft right angle gearboxes?

Dual shaft right angle gearboxes are commonly used in industries such as automotive, aerospace, robotics, and manufacturing. They are also used in agricultural equipment, construction machinery, and other heavy-duty applications.

4. How do I choose the right dual shaft right angle gearbox for my application?

When choosing a dual shaft right angle gearbox, it is important to consider factors such as the required torque, speed, and input power of your application. You should also consider the size and weight of the gearbox, as well as its durability and efficiency.

5. How do I maintain a dual shaft right angle gearbox?

To maintain a dual shaft right angle gearbox, regular lubrication and inspection are important. It is recommended to follow the manufacturer's guidelines for lubrication intervals and use the recommended type of lubricant. Inspecting for wear and damage on a regular basis can also help prevent larger issues in the future.