Why Did I Get Banned for Having Multiple IDs?

• Complaint
  • Thread starter nurani
  • Start date
In summary, the user created multiple accounts on the forum without informing the Admin and got banned for violating the rule of one account per member. They complain about the rule being 'stupid' and their posts being limited, but the Admin states that they had the chance to clarify the situation and should have contacted them instead of creating new accounts. The Admin also mentions that there have been previous behavioral problems with the user's posts.
nurani
hey i want to make clear. this is because the stupid rule or just stupid admin

here is the story,
i made my 1st ID probably 2 years ago.. I am not much using that ID.. my post just below 10

so few week ago, when i want to talk in this forum again.. i forgot my 1st ID name, and the password.

so i made my 2nd ID here. but with same email.. i did not realize this (using the same email) until i got banned because that reason.

oh well that is oke i think.. I am not complaining about that.. maybe this forum want to limited they member, they don't want people to make clone in here.. and that reasonable, same email many ID won't be allowed.

because my 1st ID and 2nd ID got banned, how i can post??
i don't have any ID.. so i made 3rd ID in here ..but with different email address

and the funny is my 3rd ID got banned to..

for what reason? this i want to make clarification..
just because they know my IP ADDRESS and link to my "fault" in the past.. so they won't allow i have ID in here??

come on man.. even you don't have evidence that i spammed & junk in here!
my total post for that 3 ID just bellow 20!

what a really smart rules..

Physics news on Phys.org
What was 'stupid' was your action.

If you had forgotten your login, you should have contacted the Admin instead of creating a new account. Our rules clearly stated that only one account for one member, and when you created a second account without informing the Admin, did you expect us to be able to read your mind to know why you did so? Naturally, we see two accounts for one member and that you had violated our rules!

This could have been cleared up quite easily had you think just a little bit and did the right actions, rather than complaining on here.

Zz.

Before you riff on "poor, poor, pitiful me", we know that you have used more than 3 IDs. So your story is not completely true. Furthermore, there have been behavioral problems in posts from several IDs. As Zz said, you had the chance to do the right thing. Multiple chances.

1. What is the definition of banned?

Banned refers to the act of prohibiting or forbidding something, typically by an authority or governing body.

2. Why are certain things banned?

Things may be banned for various reasons, such as being deemed harmful or dangerous to individuals or society, violating laws or regulations, or going against cultural or moral beliefs.

3. Who decides what is banned?

The decision to ban something is typically made by a governing body or authority, such as a government, organization, or community.

4. How long do bans typically last?

The length of a ban can vary greatly depending on the specific circumstances and the entity responsible for enforcing the ban. Some bans may be temporary, while others may be permanent.

5. Can a ban be lifted or overturned?

Yes, bans can be lifted or overturned if the reasons for the ban no longer apply or if there is enough support to challenge the ban. However, this process may vary depending on the specific situation and governing body involved.