Extra homework templates after using preview post

• Thread starter SoggyBottoms
  • Start date
In summary, while using TeX to type equations, the speaker often uses preview post to check for correct formatting. However, when posting in the homework section, this results in new homework templates being added to the bottom of the post, causing inconvenience for longer posts. This is due to a server-side insertion of the template, not a browser or computer issue. Despite being brought up multiple times, it remains a known bug that cannot be fixed due to a feature limitation.
SoggyBottoms
While typing equations in TeX I use preview post a lot to see if they come out correctly. Everytime I do, it adds new homework templates to the bottom of my post (only if I post in the homework section, of course). This can get pretty cumbersome if it's a particularly long post. Is this due to my own browser/computer or due to some forum issue?

Physics news on Phys.org
The homework template is inserted server-side, so it's not something that your browser has any control over. Though I presume there is some reason not to fix it because it's been brought up before several times.

It's a known bug that we're not able to fix.

Not a bug just a feature limitation :)

1. What is an extra homework template?

An extra homework template is an additional resource provided by the preview post feature on a website or platform. It allows users to create and save customized templates for future use, making it easier to manage and complete homework assignments.

2. How do I use the preview post feature to access extra homework templates?

To access extra homework templates, first click on the preview post button on the website or platform. Then, select the option to create a new template or choose from previously saved templates. Once you have selected or created a template, click on the "Use Template" button to apply it to your homework assignment.

3. Can I edit and customize extra homework templates?

Yes, you can edit and customize extra homework templates to fit your specific needs. You can change the layout, add or remove sections, and personalize the content to match your assignment requirements.

4. How many extra homework templates can I create and save?

The number of extra homework templates you can create and save will depend on the website or platform's limitations. Some may have a set number of templates, while others may allow for unlimited templates.

5. Can I share my extra homework templates with others?

It depends on the website or platform's settings. Some may allow you to share your templates with others, while others may only allow you to use them for personal use. It's best to check the terms and conditions of the website or platform to see if sharing templates is permitted.