Deleting Account: A Step-by-Step Guide

• Thread starter liesandcake
  • Start date
In summary, the user has two accounts on the site, one from high school and one recently made. They want to delete their old account but are advised to just stick to using one account.
liesandcake
Hey all,

I have two accounts on this site (one from back in high school, and one I just made because I forgot about the one back in high school.) How do I delete my old one? Thanks.

-Dylan

Physics news on Phys.org
liesandcake said:
Hey all,

I have two accounts on this site (one from back in high school, and one I just made because I forgot about the one back in high school.) How do I delete my old one? Thanks.

-Dylan

You don't need to delete that one. We each carry a child around inside us. Yours just has its own PhysicsForums account. :wink:

Just stick to only using one, and you won't have a problem.

haha @ elect. Alright, I'll let the child live on then. Thanks guys.

1. How do I delete my account?

To delete your account, log into your account and navigate to the settings or account management section. Look for an option to delete or deactivate your account. Follow the prompts to confirm the deletion.

2. Will deleting my account erase all my information?

Yes, deleting your account will permanently remove all of your information and data associated with that account. This includes any posts, comments, or personal information.

3. Can I recover my account after deleting it?

No, once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered. Make sure you are certain about deleting your account before proceeding.

4. Will my subscriptions or payment information be affected by deleting my account?

Yes, deleting your account will also cancel any subscriptions or delete any payment information associated with that account. Make sure to cancel any subscriptions beforehand if you do not want them to be affected.

5. What happens to my account if I just deactivate it?

Deactivating your account is a temporary suspension and your account can be reactivated at any time. Your information and data will be saved and will be accessible once you reactivate your account.